Chapter 18 : | the night and the first gift |

Start from the beginning

"Liked it " Aditya asked , standing beside her .

"Like , I loved it , this is my favourite part of our room " Aadhira said excitedly .

Aditya smiled at her mention about the room as ' our ' .

"What is your favourite part of the room " She asked with a curious gaze .

"It's hidden " He told her with a teasing voice .

" Won't you tell me " She asked , her face formed a pout which was the cutest to Aditya . He looked at her surprisingly as if finding one new side of her . Till today he saw her playful , shy , sad , happy side ;so this is new for him .

'how many side you have Mrs. Raghuvanshi, I'll be glad to know every side of you ' He thought to himself .

"Maybe later " He told her . She just gave him a nod .

" I have something for you " He told her , Adhira looked at him instantly with her curious doe eyes .

"What " She asked .

Aditya forwarded a box and asked her to open it .

" Beautiful " She said admiring the gift .

" May I " Aditya asked her pointing at the mangalsutra

" May I " Aditya asked her pointing at the mangalsutra .

Aadhira nodded and gave him the butterfly pendant .

Aditya moved behind her and placed it around her neck ; his fingers moving in her neck sent a goosebumps in her body . He stayed behind her and placed a kiss on her hair , her stomach filled with butterflies . A red hue spread across her face making her close her eyes tightly .

They both stand still like that for a moment .

"Wait I also have something for you " Aadhira hurriedly said running into the room .

She then came with a box and gave it to him .

Aditya opened it and looked at her fidgeting with her fingers .

" put it on " He told her

" put it on " He told her .

"You liked it ?" Adhira asked .

"Yes " He said to her .

A wide smile spread across Aadhira's face , she clasped the bracelet around his right wrist and kissed it .

" Thank you " with a soft smile Aditya told her . She shaked her head at him .

She then looked at the view again and Aditya was admiring her view with a pleasant smile .

It's the first gift he accepted . Yes he got many gift being a businessman though it's all for the formality but he used to send those to the needy person or the orphanages .
It's the first time after many days someone gave him a gift with feelings and that someone is his butterfly .

"Let's go , you are looking tired " Aditya told her noticing her sleepy eyes .

" Yeah " Aadhira tiredly replied .They moved to the room .

She laid on the bed and he sat on the couch to check his phone .

" Won't you sleep " She asked him sitting on the bed .

" Yes I'll sleep on the couch later , I have some email left to check . " He replied .

" Why couch " She asked though he knew his answer but still .

" I don't want to make my wife uncomfortable" He told her .

"and who said you will make me uncomfortable, sleep on the bed and do your work in the morning " She told him more like order .
" huh " he raised his eyebrow at her .

"Um sorry , if I say something wrong . But I'll not be uncomfortable with you " Adhira told him sincerely.

" Ok ok Mrs. Raghuvanshi , cool down , I see my wife is quite brave " He teasingly said .

"Don't tease me , sleep , I'm sleepy " She whined at him with blushing cheeks and hid her face with the comforter .

He chuckled at her and moved to the bed . He laid on the bed leaving a space between them .

"Good night Mrs. Raghuvanshi" He told her .

He heard a hum and knew that she already slept .

               🪷। .⁠。⁠*⁠♡◍✧⁠*⁠。🪷

happy reading ♥️

🌷Word count : 1250

The couple is getting  comfortable around each other .... Uwu. .... I'm excited to write more about them and this episode is written in a hurry ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

Thank you , take care 🥀......