CHAPTER-7🤎

╔═.✾. ════╗

••●••Sorry, not ,Sorry••●•

╚════.✾. ═╝

_______________________________________________________________________
____________

YASHVI's POV

" Yes, make sure it is red to black" I said on the phone and I have been hustling from yesterday in the preparation of the party. It is really hectic when days are coming closer. I have organised many parties but they were small mostly birthday parties, not mine but of others .

" Ohh God still I have to call this one " I murmured and slapped my cheek. This is my habit if I make a little mistake after even recalling it I slap my cheek lightly and the happiest part is I am not the only one who does this , there are many in this crowd.

" Yash baccha eat your food , you haven't eaten anything from night" my mom came inside my room bringing a plate of food which is raita , aloo and roti.

" Mumma I will eat later, there's still lots of work pending and I even have to go to the venue" I breathed out being stressed and taking another pen as the pen I was using became dead.

" Yash I am not listening to anything,don't neglect your health in this " my mom said and I looked at her making a puppy face which resulted in nothing but her dangerous eyes.

" Okay I will eat it you can go now " I mentally clapped over this idea and gave her my sweet smile but I think she is in no mood to let this go.

" I am here until you finish your lunch " oh god please not

I nodded my head and took my first bite and kissed my mumma's cheeks and I told her " it tastes amazing"

She pinched my right cheeks and patted my head lightly. She's so sweet I love my mom.

After finishing my lunch I went out from my room and called my driver uncle. I am going to the venue and checking if everything is done or there's still anything left.

" Uncle takes right from here " I was telling uncle the direction as he does not know the route.

" Right ?" I hummed to his response and was continuously checking the map. In between I got a call from Idhyah and I had to cut it because my mind is totally messed up. I am not good with this map and only I know how much I am sweating if I told the driver uncle the wrong direction.

Sorry Idhyah. I'll call you next time. Soon

"Now ?? " I came out from my Buble of thoughts and continued telling him the directions without any distractions.

I shouldn't be zone out now.

We finally reached there and it's not very far from my place but it's 3 pm and this traffic made it worse.

I took my coat and went inside the hall and an adorned ny face. Everything is on point and up to the theme. I really need to thank Idhyah as he only guided me about this. He is a wedding planner and organised some parties too.

"What not so enthusiastic surprise " I moved and stumbled on my leg because of the slipper I am wearing but I didn't fall cause Mr. Haddi held me on time.