CHAPTER-3🤎

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗

๋࣭ ⭑⚝ A sweet moment ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

______________________________________________________________________
____________

YASHVI's POV

I was in the kitchen preparing dal makhni so that I could go to Mr.Malhotra's company. They called Viaansh haddi there and even my father and Jha uncle is going to be there so I am pretty sure there's something fishy.

That's why I am making dal makhni so that I could go there and give this to dad.

So smart na!!!

" Everything is done now let's go there and find the matter of the matter" I rushed everything and quickly packed the lunch box and took spoons and plates.

" Uncle please take me to Mr.Malhotra's company " I said to the driver uncle who nod and went to bring the car as it's in the parking lot.I hope everything goes fine but what would be the topic of their discussion.

I know it is not my concern but I am feeling something bad gonna happen not with that haddi but with me.

Jab jab yeh feeling aayi mein boht royi hu...
(Whenever I got this feeling, I cried a lot...
)

I don't know it is really scaring the hell out of me.

Well, I can just pray now.

With that I got inside the car with these thoughts dancing on my head. Sometimes I really overthink a lot but some habits don't go away , they are stuck with you for your lifetime.

I took out my phone from my pocket and opened my phone gallery to see my comforting pic.

Stickers.Yes, stickers...

I have a small business where I make this custom stickers. I am not good at this but I am really trying to work on this and then I will finally live my dream.

I know it is very ridiculous that you want to start a small business of your hobby and you aren't good at it.

I think nobody have seen this person.

But now you guys did.

I binged myself in the phone and saw there are many notifications.

I looked it up and saw it is on Instagram where I post these stickers not for sale just to show case and it has only 50 followers with 46 posts and I am not sure but more than 60 reels I guess and it's been good three years still no progress.

And these 50 followers include my family and my two bestfriends Maya and Idhyah. Samay too has followed but that haddi didn't. He's jealous of me. Jealous pig.

Always...

" Its still half an hour left to reach" I heard driver uncle say and I just sighed and nod at his words.

It is really far from my house.

" Uncle shyad baarish ho sakti h kya" I asked him looking at the sky who changed its color from blue to dark now.
Not much but still.