CHAPTER-5🤎

┏━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┓
             ׂׂૢ Moksh bhaiya supremacyׂׂ ૢ
                      ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛

__________________________________________
_______________

VIAANSH'S POV

Yashvi and I both reached the Jha Mansion where Samay and Maya were both sitting and were talking. As soon as Maya's eyes fell on us she got up immediately from her seat and ran to Yashvi and gave her a tight hug while giving an exciting shout....

Typical girls behaviour

My eyes never left their figures. They are so cringe. Samay and I are the best. They are foolish best friends.

Samay got up and gave me a handshake and I settled myself on the couch. It is very soft and comfortable. The best place after a tiring amusement park trip. It is a trip for me though.

I looked towards Yash and saw a drastic change in her hairstyle. She made her hair short not very short but her previous hairstyle was so pretty. She really got a bad choice. I unknowingly placed my hand on my hair and smoothly ruffled it. To be honest I have the best hair in my family because my mom's hair is a bit damaged because of her constantly going to the salon for some rubbish treatments and my father who is bald from the age of 42.

But if I talk about all the family members, Moksh bhaiya tops the list with his natural dark  brown hair with a short length which perfectly matches his jawline or better if I say a pointed knife jawline. The second one would be me yesterday because I do care about my hair. I don't let anyone touch my hair even if my mom doesn't if she makes my hair just like her. I cannot ever deal with  this. Third was Yashvi but not anymore after this ugly haircut.

Wait, not ugly haircut but her ugly face which doesn't give justice to this beautiful haircut.

I came out of my thoughts when Samay shook me and said " Where are you lost I was calling you from the past 5 minutes ? "

I didn't reply to him but got stood up seeing him and walked towards the kitchen to drink a glass of water. I have been preparing from my interview and in all these I am just consuming a lot of water which helps me calm down as water tastes amazing.

Don't judge my primary school knowledge but I am just using this water as a poem.Water tastes amazing when you are very thirsty and when you have an important day in your life schedule up.

Am I right na ?

I saw Samay crossing his hands and was leaning his back against the fridge and was murmuring something.

I slapped his arms and said " What happened"

" Nothing it's just a feeling of eating something nice but simple..." he uttered and went to see the food in the refrigerator.

" Don't worry I'll make Maggie for you "

" NO "  I dropped the pan I just took from the side drawer and looked at him with my wide eyes.

What was that ?

" Have you gone mad , why did you shout ? " I said calming my heartbeat, Ohh my poor heart has to face this.

" I can eat shit but not the food cooked by you " I heard him saying which just angered my mood and I went out dropping the pan.

I am not the best cook but I can do Maggie pretty well. It can be edible for both of us but this pyrophobe will give me lessons now , who does not even boil water for himself.