"I used to play sword sparring in my teen years, and then I discovered my love for art. My mother would always tell me to take the art pathway but with intention. I do sell a few of my pieces."

She fired the kitchen island and sink area with disinfectant while I dried the bench after her with a clean cloth.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" I finally asked her and she momentarily stopped what she was doing. She looked as though she was contemplating something less amusing.

"Why?" She asked me as she looked out the window. She chewed her lip and I figured she wasn't ready for the question I wanted to ask her, so I chose a more innocent approach.

"I figured since I haven't travelled around Geulah much, you could show me around town." She washed the cloth I had used and folded it so that she could place it against the sink to dry.

"Tomorrow is actually not a good idea, I'm meeting someone but maybe the next day."

She took off her apron and I could feel the friendly and mischievous atmosphere we created fade.

She beamed but her smile wasn't as bright.

.

.

.

"WHAT IS PRAYER?

Prayer is a Relationship that exists between God and His Children. This is the secret. Prayer is a key to bind and to loose.

The greatest achievement on earth is not to make a lot of money, the greatest achievement on earth is to pray as God wants you to pray. That is the greatest achievement on earth. To pray as God wants you to pray.

Why?

Because Prayer is the Key, Prayer is the master Key.

What is prayer you may ask? Write this down, that prayer is a relationship that exists between God and His children.

Prayer is not saying words, prayer is not talking to the air, or into space or nothingness.

The power of God comes not in saying words but in Praying Prayer." (Prophet Leslie-The Secret to Prayer Sermon)

Sunday came and I fleetingly saw Shiphrah at church. However she was mostly busy serving and helping.

So I looked forward to the day that Shiphrah would arrive at the Prophet's house but even after Sunday, the week passed without her presence.

"At God's time everything is beautiful" (Prophet Leslie) Prophet John-David surprised me as I gazed out his living room bay window.

My men were roaming the perimeter of the neighbourhood. Two men were with me while another was upstairs going through security measures and maps that Prophet John-David provided us access to.

I looked at the men and sighed. "Can you leave us?" I directed my men who were with me and they followed suit. I wanted some privacy with the Prophet.

"The Lord spoke to me and directed me to look after you for this purpose. What you're seeking however, is not necessarily help from me only but really, Shiphrah."

"I feel as though she stood me up. This has never happened before." I accepted the cup of coffee in the familiar crystal golden glass. "Am I going to faint if I take this drink," Prophet John-David Strongbone laughed and I resisted the contagious emotion as I was serious.

"No. Don't worry, I did not and cannot poison you. It is simply the Holy Spirit at work through The Anointing water." I nodded before I took the delicious cup of caramel cappuccino.