"Oh, would you be quiet? Act like the prince you are." I reprimanded him very sternly. "I am as confused as you are."

"Well your sudden departure did not leave you confused! You knew exactly what you were doing." He hushed and I rolled my eyes at my twin brother.

As we went in search of John-David, we came across one specific door and I felt fire. This kind of fire was electrifying, soul consuming and none like I had ever experienced before.

I felt the door knob to see whether this house was set ablaze with us in it. But the heat was not coming from there.

I turned to Gabriel to see that he was silent and very much aware of what was happening too. I placed my head against the door as we could hear the distinct sound of someone speaking.

"The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me to lie down in green pastures;

He leads me beside the still waters. He restores my soul;

He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name's sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil;

For You are with me;

Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;

You anoint my head with oil;

My cup runs over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me All the days of my life;

And I will dwell in the house of the LORD Forever.

To You I will cry, O LORD my Rock:

Do not be silent to me, Lest, if You are silent to me, I become like those who go down to the pit.

Hear the voice of my supplications When I cry to You, When I lift up my hands toward Your holy sanctuary.

Do not take me away with the wicked And with the workers of iniquity,

Who speak peace to their neighbours,

But evil is in their hearts.

Give them according to their deeds, And according to the wickedness of their endeavours;

Give them according to the work of their hands; Render to them what they deserve.

Because they do not regard the works of the LORD,

Nor the operation of His hands, He shall destroy them And not build them up.

Blessed be the LORD, Because He has heard the voice of my supplications!

The LORD is my strength and my shield;

My heart trusts in Him, and I am helped;

Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him.

The LORD is their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed.

Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever."

(‭‭Psalms‬ ‭23:1-6‬ ‭NKJV‬‬) (‭‭Psalms‬ ‭28:1-9‬ ‭NKJV‬‬)‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

"What is he doing?" My brother questioned as we peeked through the ajar door, eavesdropping on his actions and secret proclamations.

"I don't know." We observed that John-David was on His knees as if he was lamenting.