The men led me out of my room and into a dimly lit hall.

"King Malachi has gotten more aggressive in his discontentment with us," The Captain whispered as he rushed us down the hall. In turn, I uttered nothing as we rushed against time.

Suddenly, a man whom I knew very well agitatedly called out my name. An act to attract my attention.

"King Dakota!" Embraced in a fiery light, my family beckoned me away from the commanding officer as they stood behind my twin brother.

They were surrounded by soldiers dressed in shining white armour, none of them belonged to my Kingdom, and seemed to belong to an unearthly one.

Lightning radiated from them as a candle would in the dark. A strong and heavy flame licked their swords and surrounded the atmosphere.

I scrutinised the men who attempted to lure me away with them. I noticed the veins that protruded on the back of their hands while they firmly held onto the belt of their swords.

"Let us go our way, my King," one of the soldiers briskly urged me. His eyes told a story filled with hatred, sorrow, and evil intent. A kind of terror that irked my soul.

Suddenly the soldiers before me were now covered in a thick black cloud that coated them as mist would in the midnight hour of a forest.

"Captain, where are we going?" I seethed spitefully as the authority in my position consumed me. He was leading me away and yet my own family remained and seemed even weary of them.

He stood silently as though he had conflicting thoughts behind his expressionless countenance.

"I see that you wear the familiar red and golden amour of Jerome. But do you truly hold onto the integrity of the Kingdom?!" I locked eyes with him, and I noticed that he gripped his belt tighter.

The men behind the Captain grew suspicious and drew out their swords. Suspecting my change in demeanour provoked the Captain into treachery against them.

The Captain faltered and hesitated as he turned a conflicted glance in my direction.

The opposing men stumbled in bewilderment as a soft glow flowed from the soldiers dressed in white. And a cold breeze chilled the air.

Like a strand of locks, the glow seeped into the atmosphere and probed itself in the heart of the Captain.

From a distance, rattling could be heard. Furniture began to shake and the ground vibrated. Screams throughout the nation of Jerome could be heard as I realised, we were under the attack of an earthquake.

I assessed the room only to realise that the earthquake had ceased. The piercing gaze of the leader of the soldiers dressed in white, caused me to avert my stare. They reminded me of the man I had seen before.

He drew his electrifying and flame filled sword and aimed at the Captain.

The Captain nodded and also drew out his sword so that he struck one of the men he came with.

Immediately the man fell to the ground as though he were dead.

The others, understanding the situation, began to retaliate against the Captain.

""Do not be afraid, for those who are with us are more than those who are with them."" (‭‭2 Kings‬ 6:16‬ AMP‬‬)‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬‬

The men in white came and touched the eyes of the soldiers so that they were now blind.

A rushing wind crushed the hall as a soft whisper spoke to me tenderly.