I'm trapped

I  started looking for Meghan .

she better be here and explain me things calmly .

But sadly she wasn't anywhere.

I rushed to kitchen to see if she was there but again no sign,  it felt like she wasn't here in the first place .

"Looking for someone?"  It was Aiden .

Meghan appeared from his side.

She  disappeared and reappeared in short  intervals ,
As she glitched I looked at Aiden,  his face lit up with excitement.

"She doesn't even exist "
"I mean she does but not here , she definitely has no business here"

"But you said we're all in this " My eyes widened.

I was ready for everything,  anything  my mind had given up long ago.

"We are But she has to work on the outside,  keep an eye and tell me if they're out looking for me"

"I knew you'd feel uncomfortable if I told you it was only two of us ,so I made this up, sorry not sorry"   He paced towards the kitchen and grabbed an apple.

I suddenly remembered Meghans voice sounding confident after she told me to shut the lights .

This was all Made up? So that I could believe it's a normal place and he's just  taking charge ?.

"She said you told her no lights til 8 am"   the pen in my hair was starting to come off  with so many head slaps I gave myself.

"I believe you, this thing did its job" he said , poking pure fun at me as he took a bite .

No I wasn't going insane how he can eat human food.

" why on earth would you want me here then?  I thought it was all about YOU running from them and collecting proof against Emmanuel and Henry "

"Now that the plot is getting messier...I guess I should tell you the whole story" He finished entire apple , no residue left.

His eyes glowed like a blue gem, as he turned his eyes on me I started levitating again and this time he put me on a chair and I couldn't escape that , I was tied to it with invisible ropes and the color of the room ,the entire hut changed to white with a black lines around edges, entire hut shape shifted to a cubic block .

I tried freeing myself from his grip but it was all in vain.

"I told you , you look cute when you're confused " He chuckled .

"Do hell with you! Im not confused I'm fighting for life , do you know what my mind is going through right now?? I'm afraid I'll be stuck here forever!"

If spitting on him was worth it I would've tried it. But I was afraid he had no sense for what it means .

"Stuck with me, isn't this what you dreamed of ? I know you did, I know you wanted me a lot , a lot " 

He placed his hands on the arm rest and leaned in . He smelled of apples , his breath felt warm against my chin.

"did  you maybe imagine ....a lot of things  with me ?"  He winked .

I didn't say anything to that, the truth was that he had successfully trapped me in whatever game he was playing .

And as a fool I stare back into his eyes , HIS eyes move to my lips and then back to my eyes.

I'm so scared I'll melt if he made any wrong  move .

He abruptly pulled away and sighed.

"How bout we actually play a game? Every level you win, I reward you with one truth"

"And if I didn't win?" I didn't even hesitate to say no or act mad.
If anything was worth freeing myself from this chair,.

I didn't even ask if I can go back.

"Well then you're here forever until you crack the code"  He ran a hand through his hair and rested it on the back of my chair.

"In simple words...you're trapped"