Chapter 4

Next day at school, Chaeyoung was yapping Jennie's ears off about this Jisoo woman. Remarking on how cute and sexy she was.

Jennie half hearted listened as they walked the busty lobby filled with students. She saw many of the students

glance at her and as usual Jennie smiled back at them. Except they huffed and sneakily looked at her as if they knew a secret.

Immediately, Jennie knew something went wrong. "Hey? Are you listening to me?"

On seeing her expression, Chaeyoung asked her with concern. "What's wrong?"

Two girls walked by giggling in that chirpy nasty way. few boys just gazed at her, in a weirdly ogling manner.

"Hello, Jennie." She instantly knew whose voice that belonged to.

She should have known anything disruptive could only occur at the hands of Nancy.

Jennie looked her over.

Nancy wore a silk blouse with a expensive jeans, a pedant hanging around her neck. Her wrist had a gold bangle, which she keeps showing off around, telling it was a dear gift from her rich boyfriend who lived out at seas.

"Yes, Nancy? How can I help you?" Keeping her posture and senses attune. She had a feeling she knew where this was headed.

"It's a pity to see Hanbin finally doing so much better than- well, you." She looked her up and down, snottily.

The urge to launch at her, scratch her face and show everyone what a cold hearted bitch Nancy was rippled in Jennie. Yet, she was no better than her.

Yesterday's conversation with Lisa was like an eye opener but not a good one. She didn't like Lisa telling her things she herself didn't agree upon.

Calming her breath, she replies. "Look Nancy, I know you think you are trying to stoop low, well lower than usual but I'd expect this from you. So why don't you fly along now and let's not try to waste my precious time here?"

Everyone was watching the interaction with rapt attention.

Nancy merrily laughed and said, "I hate to say this but Hanbin is dating my best friend, Ha-yi. I'm so not sorry to be a bearer of bad news."

She said it so sweetly it was like she was delivering the news of the perky sunny weather here in seocho-dong.

Ohh fuck. And who should be standing right beside her, Ha-yi, the short girl with long blonde hair with pixie eyes and pouty lips was another deplorable specimen.

Ha-yi was the minion and like the evil step sisters in Cinderella, she was related like that to Nancy.

She poured acidic thoughts in ways of getting what she wanted from Nancy and try to sabotage Jennie's along the way.

Ha-yi may never reveal it but she hated Jennie like a bad omen.

The other candidate running against Jennie and Nancy was Ha-yi.

She had this over sensing nature that she was always right and a superior complexity. She was so sure to win the election that day and she had told everyone that she would throw the hottest party if she did.

Sadly, that didn't occur. Hence, the vengeance was on. Deeply rooted. Madly needed to be extracted upon Jennie.

Jennie knew Ha-yi  was far more despicable and disingenuous than she lets on. She was purposely going out with Hanbin to provoke her.

Ha-yi smirked at her.

Undismayed by her words, keeping the chisel in her, straight and ready to attack.