Giggles

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

The sunrays fell on the face of the people sleeping in the room. Nandini was the first one to wake up.

As she woke up and sat on the bed, she slowly turned on the other side of the bed rubbing her eyes to wake Aarohi up.

As she turned the scene in front of her eyes made her forget everything.

She saw her brother sitting on the floor beside Aarohi. His palm under Aarohi's cheek and Aarohi holding his arm tightly.

She hurriedly took out her phone and clicked a good couple of pictures.

Slowly Aarohi felling some movement around her and started opening her eyes slowly. It had been years when she had such a peaceful sleep.

She felt a hand under her cheeks. When she suddenly saw the owner of the hands sleeping in front of her in his glory.

Mahadev how can a person look so cute and hot at the same moment was the first thought that came in her mind.

She saw his sleeping in an uncomfortable position beside her bed one hand under her cheek while the other one holding her hand.

Suddenly Aarohi heard a clicking sound of camera to her surprise it was Nandini clicking numerous pics from each angle possible.

𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙷𝙸'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

As I turned to my surprise I found Nandini clicking our pictures

As I turned to my surprise I found Nandini clicking our pictures. I hurriedly moved forward to snatch the phone from her hand, while she got up and started running.

What will she even do with these pictures? From the last night she is clicking pictures.

As I stood up from my bed to run after her was pulled back in the bed.

I first need to remove his hold from my hand.

I slowly shook him. He's not even moving. Wait I have an amazing idea, will he get angry let's try once.

I slowly came close to his ears and started blowing air in his ears. He's moving it's working. I kept on doing it when suddenly he placed his finger on my lips.

He opened his eyes. His blue eyes meet mine his messy hair which were doing it's best to hide his eyes. His eyes slowly scanned my face and then he smiled.

There again was a click sound. Nandini why are you doing this.

"Monster subha subha to dimag mat kharab kar" he said in his morning husky deep voice.
(Monster atleast don't ruin my mood)

"Pehle tum dono sach batao kuch chal raha tum dono ke beech. Kya tu mera bhaiya ko apna saiyaan bana ki koshish kar rahi hai. Na I don't mind per advance mein batado shaadi ki shopping bhi karni hai mujhe." She said.
(First both of you tell me the truth what's going on between you too. Are you planning to make my brother your husband. No I don't mind but you need to tell me in advance I even need to do shopping for the wedding.)