Help me

𝙰𝙰𝚁𝙾𝙷𝙸'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

I kept running, I don't have any idea where is this road leading, but I can't stop

I kept running, I don't have any idea where is this road leading, but I can't stop. I kept running until my phone started ringing I stopped for a couple of seconds to see who's it.

A message popped on the screen. "AKHIL" I couldn't be more happy. There was a message for me before I could answer it the men who were following me came and I started running again.

He Kanha meri raksha karo

( Oh Kanha please protect me )

I started running again but this time I twisted my ankles and hit my self with a rock. Everything started becoming blurry all I could see a light approaching me and I fainted

Please 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚖𝚎 someone.

𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅

A girl was sleeping on a bed with her head wrapped in bandages. ( All of you guessed it right its Aarohi ). The windows were opened and the sunrays touched her face. She slowly started opening her eyes realising the surrounding when the incidents of the night hitted her again.

She hurriedly got up from bed and went to the mirror kept on the table. She saw her head wrapped in bandage and her clothes changed to a comfortable salwar suit. Creepy thoughts consumed her mind.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door which bought her out her thoughts. There stood a women in her 50's with another girl who seemed to be around her 20's.

"Kya mein andar aa sakti hu"
( Can I come inside ).
The women in her late 50's asked. Aarohi simply noded to her question.

The girl in her 20's touched her forehead and said to the woman, "lagta hai bukhar utar gaya hai maa"
( feels like the fever has gone down mom ).

The girl turned to Aarohi and said, " Sorry I forgot to introduce myself I'm Nandini, Nandini Singh Rajput Raaghuvansh. I know it's quite long you can call me Nandu, you?"

Aarohi holded her pendant and showed it to Nandini. "Your name is Aarohi ?? Right ?? Why are you not speaking?? You can't speak? " she asked. Aarohi noded her head negatively.

Nandini formed an ohh shaped face.
" Are toh yeh pehle bolna chahiye tha na. Ek minute tum pehle bhi kaise bol sakti ho . I mean tum toh bol hi nahi sakti. Waise This is my Mother Sumita Manish Singh Rajput Raaghuvansh."
( You should have told it before. Wait a minute how could you tell me before. You can't speak only )

The women lightly slapped Nandini on the back of her head. "Kitna bolti hai abhi toh bechari ko hosh aaya, kal raat kitna bukhar bhi tha. Ise chodo ye lo beta ye sadi khichdi hai ishe khalo phir dawai bhi toh khana hai."
( You speak so much the poor girl just regained her consciousness, she was having fever from last night. Leave her take this child this is simple porridge eat this then you even have to take medicine's to right??)