"why are you laughing?"

"you're very funny, you know"

"??"

"your face looks scared"

"what's so funny about scaring people?"

Nattawat felt annoyed with the figure in front of him , but suddenlyshe remembered something....

"Mom!"

"Mom??", asked Norawit

"e...i'm sorry sir, i-i have to go now"

"i see.....this is for you"

"n-no need sir, i can't accept other people's gifts"

"haha, you're so cute, you don't even know what i give you yet, but you're already reject it"

"e..i..."

"it's not money, just s small gift, i don't know if we'll meet again, it's been a long time since i talked to anyone"

Nattawat was surprised to hear that, he then looked at Norawit's hand

A plain black bracelet

"accept it"

"e..."

for Nattawat, receiving means giving.

that's why...

"h-here"

Nattawat gave Norawit a white bracelet.

"my mom gave this to me a long time ago she said this would protect me..., but so far i don't think my job requires something like this to protect me"

"did y give me something you threw away?"

"eh?, no..no...i didn't mean to do that, it's just that i saw your job requires something to protect you"

"you know what my job is?"

"guard....you're a guard of a noble family aren't you?"

Norawit almost laughed again with Nattawat innocent reply

'i have no idea how maney times i have to laugh because of you', Norawit thought.

"why do you think i'm a guard?"

"e....you seem to be able to do martial arts, and you even jumped from the top of a tree, besides you wearing all black clothes like a guard"

Norawit shook his head slowly

"well.....your guess is right"

"really?, you're a guard?", Nattawat asked enthusiastically, his lips formed a beautiful smile, his eyes looks sparkling as if there were millions of stars twinkling in his eyes, Norawit was mesmerized by the sweet face of the man in front of him.

"well....i have to go now, goodbye", Nattawat then walked away with a smiling face

meanwhile, the young master who was famous for his cold nature, turned cold again after the person who made him feel warm left.

.....

Nattawat was in a good mood, he walking along while humming, his eyes fixed on the black bracelet around his slender wrist.

but...a moment later..his smile faded when he saw so many people crowding in front of his house as smoke billowed....

everyone were shouting and carrying water in jugs.

Nattawat's whole body was trembling, the fire  scared him.

"MOM"

Nattawat frantically searched his surroundings.

"MOM"

"MOM"

"NATTAWAT", some residents shouted and ran to restrain him when they saw Nattawat running towards his house which was still in the middle of the flames.

"uncle....aunty...my mom...she's still inside...", Nattawat cries getting louder

people tried to calm her down

"uncle will help you", someone said

"NO...LET ME GO, MY MOMMMM"

"NATTAWAT", people immediately restrained Nattawat who was desperate to enter his house.

"MOMM"

To Be Continued