#33.2

T/N : hello everyone I'm Lula, nice to meet you.... That's All 😶

...

"HELLLPPPP!!!!"

"Fourth!!!"

"heii I'm Prom!"

The exclamation made me open my eyes to see the person standing in front of me while taking off his hoodie.

..

"Why are you following Fourth?"

We're currently at the cafe

Gemini himself looked cold towards Prom so I couldn't help but whisper to him

"you guys  friends in the future right?, you shouldn't act like that to Prom"

Gemini glanced at me before whispering

"We never know....whether he's good or not, especially since....the time when I was supposed to meet him for the first time has already passed."

That's true.

"Don't worry.......I really just wanted to ask you a question. I didn't mean anything else."

Well it seems we were whispering too loudly for the person in front of us to hear.

"If you really didn't have any other intentions....you could have just asked directly, there was no need to dress like that, you know with clothes like that even though I didn't want to be suspicious I would have been suspicious," Gemini explained.

"Gem," I pulled Gemini's sleeve to reprimand him.

"Alright....so...do you know Mick?", Prom asked.

"Mick?", I asked.

"umm......you mentioned him the other day, so I thought you knew him."

"I know him," Gemini said.

"c-can you tell me where he is now?", asked Prom.

"Why do you want to know, do you know him?", asked Gemini.

"I do. ......"

"Aren't you afraid your boyfriend will be disappointed if he finds out you're looking for someone else?", Gemini asked again.

"I...."

"Mick..... he's overseas for treatment if I'm not mistaken....."

"..."

"That's all you want to ask, isn't it? You shouldn't have followed my boyfriend secretly for the past few days, you scared him," Gemini said.

"few days? I just followed him today", said Prom.

"You just followed me today?", I asked.

"umm", Prom nodded

Gemini and I looked at each other

If not Prom then ........ who?

..

Upon arrival at  Gemini condo I immediately called my mom to tell her that I would be staying at the Gemini condo tonight.

What exactly happened?

"I'll take a shower first," Gemini walked straight to the bathroom with a straight face.

I wouldn't have thought there was anything wrong with him until....

"Gem, do you want to eat something?"

"..."

"Do you want fried rice?"

"..."

he was silent

Finally I decided to cook first

But what happened next (exactly after dinner was ready) would make me more upset

he didn't care even when I called him to eat

he kept sitting in front of his laptop and typing.

I finally decided to..... get my stuff.

"Where are you going?"

He asked after seeing me take all my clothes

"Go home," I replied.

"It's late."

"no problem"

"Fourth"

"Fourth!"

I turned around ignoring him

Just when I was about to take a step

Hugg!!!!

My body is hugged tightly from behind by Gemini

"Don't go"

"What do you care, you've been ignoring me all this time?"

"I care, I'm your boyfriend, and I won't let you step out of my condo!"

he leaned his head on my back

"but you're ignoring me khun Norawit!"

"I'm not ignoring you!, I'm..... just annoyed, you didn't tell me the problem of people following you, and you didn't even tell me the problem of Prom"

To Be Continued