#29.2

"mae khrub....... I came with  Fourth"

I stared at the figure lying weakly on the bed.

"Sawadee Khrub", I immediately gave her a wai.

She smiled softly

"hello Fourth"

"Mom always said mom wanted to meet Fourth, now I've brought Fourth for mom....are you happy to meet him?", Gemini asked.

The figure nodded weakly

I looked at Gemini with a feeling of admiration

he looks very strong

If I were in his position I would have collapsed....I'm not as strong as him....

"I always hear Gemini telling me about Fourth whenever he visits hospital....and I'm really happy."

After that Gemini continued to tell his mom everything

While I sat and listened

"e.... I'm going out to buy lunch..... You wait here with mom first naa"

"khrub"

I nodded at him

After Gemini came out......I sat down feeling a bit awkward

"Fourth....what kind of person do you think Gemini is?", Gemini's mom asked me.

"k-khrub?"

"...."

"o-oh he is  such an annoying person"

"??"

"He's annoying, he keeps confusing me, he keeps rejecting me and keeps saying no but the real answer is yes, he's so popular that my friends are annoyed.... well I also don't like him...."

"So?"

"But after getting to know him well, he turned out to be a good person....he is caring and also loving, even when I have hurt him, he still forgives me and always  help me...."

"To be honest....Gemini before and now are two different person.... Gemini  before was very cold, he only talked to mom and never talked to his dad....he was only friends with aunt Da and only had two best friends...."

I listened silently

"he never expresses what he really wants....he never complains, he never speaks if it's not important, as for the current Gemini....although he hasn't changed much but he keeps telling me about one person, he tells me how much he misses that person, how much he wants to go to that person but he also afraid because that person doesn't know him."

"...."

"Aunt Da also often tells about the cause of Gemini's change, and it makes mom start to wonder....who is that person, how can he make Gemini change?"

"...."

"it's actually really something impossible.... but...after seeing that person in person I think....I understand now."

"T-that person?"

What Gemini.......

"kha...this person"

The thin hand grabbed my hand

"If someday..... mom leaves.... can Fourth take care of Gemini for mom?"

"k-khrub?"

"I've always been worried....what will happen if I leave someday....I'm afraid Gemini will be lonely or become colder, especially to the people around him."

"...."

"But now mom doesn't worry anymore.... because...now Gemini has Fourth"

"I..."

"Can mom trust Fourth?"

Can Gemini mom trust me?

Even though I was the one who had hurt Gemini?

I looked at his mother sincerely before finally deciding on an answer with confidence

"khrub.....from now on.....Fourth will take care of Gemini"

To Be Continued