#18

"Did you guys fight?", Ford asked.

"No," I answered firmly.

"Are you troubling Gemini again?", Winny asked.

"No!!! I mean... if you count from the first day until now, of course YES"

"I mean is there another problem besides  fake boyfriend?", Winny asked.

"Be honest with me, are you my friends or spies from that Facebook account, you always want to know my problems?"

"Life will not be beautiful without disturbing you ai  Fourth," said Winny.

"be a parasite... .... disturbing, annoying, such a busy body..."

Hufttttt.... looks like today there will be a long debate.... that's right

"Fourth you're here, Gemini is looking for you everywhere", Mark approached us along with the person I wanted to avoid the most.

His face looked upset, was he angry?

Should I ask?

But what if I ask and he gets even angrier because I'm interfering too much?

Hufftttt

I'd rather keep quiet and not do anything...last night was so embarrassing....

I wanted to avoid but fate said otherwise....fate?, should I say this is fate?

When I wanted to avoid and stay away, my beloved friends and their friends made us sit facing each other, whether I wanted to or not, I had to face him.

Everyone was talking while I was having  hard time swallowing my food because the person sitting in front of me had been looking at me with a puzzled expression.....

Doesn't look angry....... doesn't look happy..... and this is very scary, ai Fourth you have trouble guessing how he feels now 🥴

-