Part 5

Eon(in Simon's head): Skylanders of the Earth element are stronger in this zone!

Simon, the Skylanders, along with his new friends were watching from a far as the teacher fought with several villains.

Mineta: wow. Mr. Aizawa has moves!

Suddenly, the main girl covered in hands rushes in. She manages to get past his scarf, managing to grab him. Her hand starts making the teachers arm crack before getting knocked away as several other villains Rush in.

Simon: let's go help!

Mineta: now you MUST be insane!

Simon: yeah, I am.

He saw a buff bird looking dude come up behind the teacher and suddenly, it started beating him to a pulp. Simon narrowed his eyes, running in to help. He brought out his staff, a large amount of light and dark bullets suddenly rushing forwards. The Bird completely ignored the attack, turning his head towards the Portal Master. 

Hands: well. You've got some courage. Don't you? Nomu.

The bird snaps one of the teachers arms before dropping him. He rushes for Simon. Simon quickly summons a wave of fire and earth bullets, aiming for the feet caught an explosion that launched Nomu back. Simon then summoned air bullets, flinging the bird through the air and across the battlefield.

Simon: Hi. Nice to meet you. I'm the Portal Master. How has your weekend been?

He whistles, both Spyro and Cynder flying down next to him.

Hands: hm. You're... the Portal Master... We were looking for All-Might but... you will suffice.

The girl ran for him. Simon, without thinking, summoned Magic and undead bullets that boost Cynder and Spyro. Spyro starts breathing fire to disrupt the girl while Cynder goes into her shadow, ending up behind the girl covered in hands and blasting her with lightning. Suddenly, Nomu ran in at top speed. He punches Simon, knocking him back a bit and disrupting the 2 dragons. Before the villain could turn them to dust, the entrance suddenly burst open. All eyes went for the door, and in walked the number 1 hero.

All-Might: I am here...

Hands: heh. Seems like we get a 2 for one!

All-Might walks forward, a menacing aura flowing over him.

All-Might: have no fear students... because I am here...

Simon was helped up by his Skylanders as everyone watches the hero.

Hands: after all this waiting... the heroic piece of trash shows up.

Simon summons another Skylander.