Part 4

Simon slowly stirs awake to someone talking to him.

Weiss: guys, wake up.

He opens his eyes, seeing Weiss was shaking him.

Weiss: We have classes!

Simon:...

He grabs her hand, pulling it towards his face and rubbing his cheek against it.

Weiss: Awwww- hey. No! Wake up!

She pulls her hand away, shaking him again.

Simon: okayyyyyy...

Blake got up, stretching before quickly putting her bow back on before anyone could see. Yang and Ruby were clearly tired, but both got up.

Simon: I have to go see the headmaster. See you all soon.

Weiss: Farewell!
Blake: See you.
Ruby/Yang: NOOO-

He closes the door. He made his way through the massive halls and towards the headmaster tower. However, he was stopped by Glynda.

Glynda: Excuse me Portal Master?

Simon: Yes?

Glynda: The headmaster wanted to tell you that today you will be joining some our students on a training mission, to help you and your... Skylanders, learn more about Remnant and combat here.

Simon: Oh, ok.

Glynda: The classes will depart in half an hour, so please get yourself ready by then.

Simon: Yes ma'am!

He runs to get to Flynn's ship.

Small Skip--

He had gotten Spyro, Stealth Elf and Eruptor ready while Flynn, Buzz and Mags also got ready.

Spyro; can't wait to finally brawl with some natives!

Eruptor: Agreed! I hope they can last at least a few minutes! Hahaha!

Stealth Elf: don't get too cocky boys. You don't know what these people are capable of.

Spyro: yeah yeah. We know Elf.

He says casually.

Buzz: Although it is unlikely, seeing as you all were trained by me, Elf is right. Never underestimate an opponent!

Spyro: Of course! I'm not gonna underestimate them, all I'm saying is that I'm excited!

It's then that a large ship suddenly pulls in at another dock.

Simon: That looks like the "bullhead" the other student's were going to take.

Flynn: Right! I'll go get us ready for take off!

He says, running to ready his ship for flight. As he did that, Simon couldn't help but notice Ozpin, Nezu, Glynda, All-Might and Eon had all exited the tower. While the surface natives go to talk will the guy driving the Bullhead, Eon approaches the ship of Skylanders.

Eon: Greetings Portal Master!

Simon: Hello Master Eon!

Eon: Just thought I would check on you all to see if you were ready for today.

Simon: We're all good here! How about you?

Eon: Good. We still will need a bit of time to do things like talking with the other kingdoms so we can wide our search for Kaos.

Simon: Oh, alright.

Eon: Good luck during the training by the way!

Eon says, walking away.