Alternate Ending for Spider-Man 3 (2007)

After Harry defeated Sandman, Peter turned around, hearing a loud screech, which he knew had to be Eddie. He looked around to hope there was no one else but himself. But soon, he was grabbed by Venom, tossed up, and slashed to the floor as he fell and landed.

Venom then jumped down and used his symbiote to wrap Peter's arms into a symbiote trap. Venom then grabbed the metal stick and started hitting Peter with it.

Venom: "Never wound... *unmasks as Eddie* What you can't kill..."

Eddie hits him once and twice as the mask falls off, and Eddie menacingly smiles at Peter as he is ready to let Peter speak.

Eddie: "Any last words, Parker?"

Peter: "Yes... I'm sorry, sorry for what I've done.... this wasn't how it was meant to be. Believe me, I know what it's like, Eddie. But you gotta let it go."

Eddie: "Oh... you would like that, wouldn't you?"

As Eddie pointed the sharp tip of the staff to Peter's neck. Peter knew that it was corrupting Eddie and his mind.

Peter: "The suit... the power... it feels good, but soon, we get corrupted by it, Eddie. This suit, this parasite."

Soon, Eddie had enough, and his symbiote started to surround himself.

Eddie: "We... are not a suit, we are a "parasite"..."

Peter: "Eddie, please, don't do this."

Eddie: "Eddie is gone... we... are...."

As the symbiote started to surround him, he became much bigger and taller, becoming the true form of symbiote. He became the beloved... iconic...

Venom: "Venom

Venom: "Venom...."

Venom then formed a blade with his hand and had it near Peter.

Venom: "And this time, we will be rid of you. Farewell, Spider-Man!"

But as soon as he was about to attack, Harry then attacked with his blades, and Venom was angry at Harry as he roared out in rage. Harry then broke through the webs and used the blades on his glider to charge at Venom.

But Venom had the upper hand as he jumped above his attack and used the symbiote to grab the glider, and Harry hit his head on the beacon. But as he did, some metal rods fell and started ringing, making a high-frequency sound that Venom was uncomfortable by, as Peter remembered the weakness that the symbiote had, and he had a plan.

Venom then jumped up, ready to pierce Peter with the glider blades. But then Harry had enough time to sacrifice himself. Peter felt shocked that Harry would really have himself die and let Peter live on.

Harry: "I'm sorry, Peter... but Spider-Man has to end this..."

Peter: "HARRY!"

As Venom released Harry from the glider blades and tossed him aside. Harry then fell to a certain level of the building. Soon, Peter got rid of the web, and Venom tossed the glider away and was ready to attack, Peter was trying to reach for the metal staff. Soon, Venom pounced at Peter, and Peter used the webs to grab the staff, broke free of the second web, and smacked Venom with it.