Jin:what should I tell you princess *pats her shoulder*

Luna:stop calling me princess *hits his chest*

Jin:*chuckles* well few years back when I was in Busan I encountered a drug supplier he used to supply drugs to very young kids fortunately I trapped him in a old mill and killed him trust me I was very happy that day *smile*

Luna:I see....... *creased his chest*

Jin:tell me something about yourself princess *calm tone*

Luna:well.....I joined club with my choice *looks at him*

Jin:why?I mean what was the situation? *raised eyebrow*

Luna:I just wanted to live independently and I was good in dance so I thought joining club will be good *smile*

Jin:well.....being a bar dancer is very hard job cuz you know no one will look at you with respect so......yeah I know you did hard work *pecked her forehead*

Luna:thanks Jin for understanding that I did hard work *smile*

I was still creasing her head and soon I heard little snores i looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully I slowly leaned towards her face and pecked her lips something is changing inside me Luna and I know you're the reason but ok I am loving this change I guess

I chuckled at my thoughts and closed my eyes to sleep but only our moment was coming infront of my eyes I smiled and again looked at her ahhhh......I will get crazy Luna I hugged her more close to me and I didn't realised when I fell asleep

--*Meanwhile*--

Lia Pov

I was sitting at the chair and my mind was in fire right now who leaked the information of our shipping who the hell wants to die fuck it I was again about to punch on wall but Hoseok was fast enough to stop it he wrapped my hand behind my back and pulled me close to him

Hoseok:are you sick? *checks her temperature*

Lia:I am frustrated Hoseok leave me *trying to push him*

Hoseok:I agree you're my boss but who is more powerful Lia *pulled her more close*

I sighed and hugged him tightly ahhh.....I feel like crying that was very big shipment and it get ruined he leaved my hand and hugged me tightly

Hoseok:don't cry Lia we can solve it hmm..... *creased her head*

Lia:Hoseok our business is already not that big now that much heavy loss *looks at him*

Hoseok:I know Lia but ok be calm we can fix it *concern tone*

Lia:ahh.....I have to meet Luna, Jimin and Jennie I really want to know who is that much courageous to ruin our businesses *angrily*

Hoseok:I agree afterall you four are the four pillars of Seoul underworld but I still doubt Luna I think she is the one who did all this *rolls eyes*

Lia:no....Hoseok I know we are enemies but she will never do that much cheap thing she believes in fair game *calm tone*

Hoseok:maybe not she but that Liana *rolls eyes*

Lia:Liana will never do anything against Luna in short I am sure it's not there work *calm tone*

Hoseok:ok....Lia as you say if you want then we can visit Viba Club tomorrow *calm tone*

Lia:we will visit there for sure cuz now it's about our businesses and I know Luna will never put our enmity between our businesses *looks at him*

Hoseok:you have a point tho *hold her hand*

Lia:did you ate something? *raised eyebrow*

Hoseok:how can I eat when my boss is hungry from 1 day *pout*

Lia:don't pout like that *leans close to him*

Hoseok:or else?.....will you kiss me baby? *smirk*

Lia:shut up Hoseok *looks away*

Hoseok:huh......I know how to make you flustered *smirk*

Lia:don't be that much proud in this useless thing *rolls eyes*

Hoseok:well I am proud on many things wanna know *whispered*

Lia:no....and now enough with this flirting let's eat something *hold his hand*

I hold his hand and we both walked towards the dining area to eat something ahhh....sometimes he acts like my boyfriend but I am not complaining tho nevermind we are just friends that's it ahh.....I looked at him sneakily and he was busy in his phone my eyes was stuck on his face no doubt he is very handsome

I licked my lips thinking about him seems like someday he will make me crazy nevermind someday he will marry another girl infront of me I rolled my eyes thinking this suddenly I felt him pecking my cheek I turned towrads him and he just chuckled while winking at me I again looked away and I am sure my ear is red fuck I am shy

--*Meanwhile*--

Lisa Pov

I was working on some files I was just trying to make a full proof plan for our next shipment unnie is working so hard I can't let this shipment fail in compression to Luna and Jimin business she is still very far behind

She need to expand her business and South America is good for it still I want to see her in the same level as Luna and Jimin but I know for that she have to work very hard ahh....I rolled my eyes and sipped whiskey what to do I can't understand

My eyes were closed and I was thinking about this I want to see my unnie getting every success suddenly I felt a presence beside me I opened my eyes and saw unnie with two ice creams I smiled at her and she handed me one she sighed and said

Jennie:what are you thinking Lisa? *raised eyebrow*

Lisa:thinking about our business unnie I want you to reach very high *looks at her*

Jennie:I know but you also know for that I have to work hard and in this type of situation we should play smart right now this shipment is very important *pats her shoulder*

Lisa:where is Luna why she is not doing anything? *annoyed tone*

Jennie:I also don't know where is she but I am sure she will fix everything *smile*

Lisa;why you trust Jimin and Luna that's much I mean they both are very powerful what if they will ruin your business *hold her hand*

Jennie:they will never do this beside this they never make ne feel like I am lower than then you see we are very good friends so yes i trust them very much *smile*

Lisa:ok.....unnie as you say but I still don't belive them fully when I was just your assistant then I was not that intrestwd but now after knowing you're my sister I want you to be happy and powerful *smile*

Jennie:don't worry I will be I am just waiting for this betraying drama to finish after thatci decided that I will expan my business in Russia it will be good *smile*

I smiled at her words and we both started ice cream my unnie is very naive it's ok I will protect you from everyone now one will able to harm you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author=so this is for today I hope you all will like it well I will see you all in the next one bye for now by the way what you think about Lisa thoughts bye.....