Fourteen

Love me when I least deserve it, because that’s when I really need it. – Swedish Proverb

◌◌◌◌◌

Fourteen
Four years ago – February 21, 2014

All good things must come to an end – even presumably, the best week of my existence. The past eight days had been seemingly unbelievable. From our lovesome Valentine’s date, to yesterday’s venture to the Eiffel Tower, and to the days in between with our lazy lounging selves, we’ve been implausibly happy. Now, with our very last day, I had become more and more troubled. In just a few hours, we’d be leaving the city of love; and I’d be returning to the simple shop of ice cream.  

I dropped my cocoa, leather carry-on to the floor and carelessly flopped on top of our pearly bed duvet. Drowning myself in the covers, I was barely able to make out that Harry was beside the drawer, blissfully parking. How could he be so fine with leaving the most beautiful place on earth?

I frowned and whined, “I don’t want to go.”

Harry released the clothing he was about to store into his suitcase when he heard my complaint. Wearing his usual sexy smirk, he was joining me in our bed. He crawled over on top of me, and smothered every inch of my face with his lush kisses.

“Too bad, Al,” he rudely smiled, which gave me full view of his thoroughly aligned teeth.

I didn’t have a care in the world, I was simply not ready to leave just yet. I forcibly grabbed the back of his head, and then tangled my fingers in the wisps of his curly hair to pull him down for another kiss.

It began to get heated when I allowed the tiniest opening of my mouth agape. It had given Harry room to slip in his tongue. He willingly complied, and turned me over above him. My legs were folded and straddled astride by his hips as my hold was on his face. Harry’s hands were roaming above my chest, hungrily groping and squeezing for his satisfaction. I was breathing heavily – really getting into it. But I directed his touch underneath my t-shirt, to which he unquestionably abided. His warm fingertips glided over the skin of my bust, and sent ravenous shivers down my spine. I let a slight tremor escape when his thumbs rubbed circles over the tips.

Jutting his tongue out, he was tracing the outline of my lips. The feeling was enticing and arousing. I pulled away, but saw his innocent eyes question whether he had done something wrong. Knowing it was quite the opposite, I was granting the largest smile permission to stretch across my face before diving back in covetously.

After Harry’s touch began to roam farther down my hips, I subtly bit his bottom lip, which resulted in his seductive, low moan. Knowing I had down well in getting him excited, I was smiling while continuing our desirous touches. Removing my hands from his face, they were inching their trail downwards towards his trousers’ strings. I could already feel how stiff he was through his sweats.

“Stop teasing me, babe. We have to go,” Harry groaned in between kisses. He was the first to pull away.

“We don’t have to, if we don’t want to,” I pleaded. I gave him the look I’d always give whenever I would try to get what I want. I even progressed to bite my bottom lip innocently, in hope that he would change his mind.