Chapter-35

Sadah

Both of us look like owls caught on red light."Aaron,we have a problem.",Volkov barges in and I quickly hide the tests awya as my first instinct.All eyes snaps to us since Aaron has his jaw dropped, I am washing my hands and they just barged in.

"Silas's right hand man just told us something and I think it will completely  change the plan.",Blaze says excitedly." Good news or bad?",I ask them walking out of the bathroom and giving Aaron's chest a light tap. He snaps out of his trance."Good.But what is it with you two?",Rue points between us.

"Nothing.", I shush Aaron before he has the chance to stammer." We just found out Silas has a entire history of where the ship is going,where they will go and everything's route in his database. ",Tristan says.

" Where is the database?",I ask them."In your city,girl!",Katherine walks in chuckling."California,Texas and Cuba.He has his base set in these three places.",she tells me.

"So,we can just gather the information and attack on them then since we will know all their routes.", I said in awe." But how? The place he kept everything, don't you think it will have the highest form of security?",Rue groans.

"I know that.But where are they?", Aaron asks them." One is in the abandoned part of California called....umm..Gate of -"

"Gold.Yes,it is a goverment property sealed shut for years.", I finish for Volkov." Yes.The other is the Roadhouse -"
"Market of Texas!The abandon  building of Texas! Oh my god,you are making me so happy.Third?"

"The Grand Plaza of Cuba.", Carol says." Meh.I can help with two of them.But I am sure I know someone who can help with the other one.",I shrug.

"You are not kidding,right?You do realzie if we have access we can take down his entire chain within two days isntead of a week.", Victor tells me seriously.

Ok,now I am scared." Well,I can try.Give me twenty minutes.",I tell them."Who are you calling?",Aaron asks me. "Mother dearest.", I sigh and call mom.I take the numbers from her which I am badly in need.

I call the first one and suddenly the introvert self of mine kick in.I bite on my nails while the guys and girls talks on our bed,I walk out in the balcony for privacy.

The phone is picked by thrid call." Hello,Barbosa Francis speaking.",the polished voice comes.

"Hello,Uncle Barbosa.I am Tristiana Mossasuri? Martinez Balthzar's daughter.", I bite my lower lip nibling on it as the line goes quite.

" Ye...yes,sweetheart.How are you?I heard you got married?",he asks me slightly flustered and shocked in his tone.I never...spoke to him in my entire life.

But he is dad's friend and one of the influential man of California although his power is slowly going dull with his age yet he is a politician.

"Yes,uncle.I...uh,want to ask for a favour?", I tell him." What can I possibly give to the Aaron Kingstone's wife?",he lets out a meaningful sentence behind a chuckle.

"I... heard there are men living in the... adandoned stated called uh...  the gate of gold.", the line goes quite.

" That is a fragile case,you don't want to get involved in that little girl.",his tone compeletly changes.Oh,so he knows.