Chapter-33

Aaron

"Cursed", she murmurs.

" Pathetic,helpless,asking for sympathy etc.Many things.It usually depends on various people.",she quickly says cheerfully. I know she is faking it...her eyes says it.

"You will not be a curse, if I die.", I frown at her." You are a beautiful blessing. ",I caress her soft cheek and plant a chestie kiss on her cheek bitting it softly.

" You can never be a curse,my love.",I caress her cheek softly."Look,Aaron.The path you have chosen could lead to your death.

I am petty enough to tell you to stop even though you didn't ask for my 'opinion' but I am not that petty to beg for you.

Like I said earlier -'I cannot live without you'.But like I said,your wife wouldn't be able to but I will.I will.change the last drop of yoru existence of my life in a snap of my fingers and none will ever even know Sadah Kingstone existed.",Sadah tells me  seriously standing up away from my embrace like it made her skin burnt.

"I would like that.I would love if you mend your life again. ", I let out a bretah I didn't know I was holding.

" Wouldn't you?

I know why you want to die so badly so you can join your fiance in heaen with your babies and live happily ever after.",Sadah said with anger,hate and hurt in her tone.

"But let me tell you one thing.You will never go to heaven.You will rot in hell with your cheating fiance while I will live my best life on earth!

Now,the choice is yours.Hell or earth?", she tells me as if she is trying to scare me.I look at her amused." Don't look at me like that!",she snaps at me."Like what?",I chuckle as the tip of her nose and ears strats getting red.

She looks like a red tomato whe she is angry. "Like I am a child!", she snaps." Well,you are a child.You are not an adult.",I said chuckling God,she is cute.

She glares at me whiel standing.
"Um,guys you want beef?", Victor asks us." Sadah,are you okay?",he nduges her.Sadah looks at me angrily."Well,answer him.",I tell her chuckling.

"I will take the beef. ", Sadah looks at Victor calmly. Take the plate with the beef burger and walks away.Why do I think my wife being calm is the worst thing that can happen to me?

" Why are you two always fighting?",Victor asks me handing me a beef burger as he sits down beside me in the patio."She gets angry most of time because of my stupidity and her fear."

"She is a nice girl.She is mature than her age.I was drinking at bars and fucking women getting STDs when I was seventeen.", he tells me.

" Same,man.It's feels weird sometimes to even think she is only seventeen.

I feel like I am ruining her life,sometimes.",I bite my lower lip, a current habit I picked from my wife.

"I think by making up a suicide plan for yourself, you ruined her life.", Victor tells me. " I will be leavimg her my money,my name,everything I ever owned without any debt or problems.

How am I ruining her life by giving her a chance of freedom?",I ask scoffing.

"No,by ruining her heart.Have you looked at her when she looks at you?", I met his eyes.His eyes flickers with admiration.