𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟸

They arrived in the bar and made their way to the kids are where everyone split off to do their own task. Niko was about to go sleep at the bar again when Frenni grabbed his shoulder sipping him around.

"Hey quick question, how comfortable are you as a dog?" She seemed to be in a small rush.

"Well it's like me now but more fluid? Like nothing changes but I feel more comfortable so I'd say I'm pretty comfortable with it." She nodded before looking Niko in the eyes.

"Can you do the whole dog thing for a while?" He actually didn't know. He was technically born like 3 days ago so he didn't know all of his capabilities. He nodded as he fell to all four and his clothes changed around him. He let out a bark as she nodded at him approvingly.

"Great! Today your going to be out all-new animatronic waiter!" Niko couldn't talk in this form so he let out a curious whine.

"Don't worry! You just have to walk around taking orders and coming back with their food preferably still as a dog. Can you do it?" He let out a approving bark as Frenni did a small fistpump. And the day started as customers started to roll in. Niko went around collecting orders. Since he couldn't speak so Frenni gave him a collar with waiter emblemed into the leather. People told him their order and he came back to the kitchen and turned back giving the staff the order before going out with some orders on his back. It was slow going but it was nice.

"Psst! Doggy!" A hushed voiced called him so he turned around to see a kid no older than 10 motioning for him to come to his brother that line a wall. So he made his way over and the kids parents were engaged in the show the band were performing so they didn't notice the oversized dog next to their child. The dog put a plate with some broccoli on it in front of him. He looked at the kid and gave him a head turn. The kid wore a blue shirt with black stripes going down the center. He wore green cargo past and red sneakers and had dirty brown hair.

"C'mon I really don't want to eat them!" Niko looked around to see and no one seemed to be focus on him. So he opened his mouth and the kid let out a soft giggle before piling the food into his mouth. His sedated sharp teeth turner the broccoli into mushed as he swallowed it. And then he had a thought. Why would he be able to taste anything? He still has to ask someone why they were anatomically correct but he pushed it to the side as the kid patted his head. And Niko had to admit he loved the affection. So checking once more he rolled over and nodded to his stomach. The kid let out a soft gasp before  getting out his booth and  rubbing his stomach.

"Who's a good boy? You are!" He could do without the baby talk but he let it slide. The kid stopped so Niko rolled back onto his paws as the kid looked around before whispering in Niko's ear.

"Can I ride you doggy?" Niko looked at his back and saw that it could definitely hold this kid. So he motioned to his back  and the kid hopped on with him grabbing onto his scruff.

"Let's go on an adventure!" Niko nodded as he just walked around now before getting a call from a table. It was a birthday table and a man was calling for him.

"Hey can I get a-" He then saw the kid riding on his back. He chuckled a little before continuing his order.

"Yeah can I get a large pizza with a side of bread sticks." Niko nodded as he walked to the kitchen. He pushed the doors open and walked to counter where waiters told the cooks their orders. Niko didn't feel like turning back so he just jumped onto a small counter lifting him up so the he and the kid were visible. He gave a small bark and a cool came over.

"What is it Niko-" He stopped as she saw the kid on his back.

"A large pizzuh and bread sticks!" The kid yelled out. The cook stifled a laugh as he stuck out a fist.