𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟶

"𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞?"

Frenni stood there frozen no to sure of what she could do. 'Fight? Its probably faster and stronger than me. He could cut me down faster that I could react. Run? To where? Only option is to trap him.' She looked over at private's cove. She saw a bright yellow eyes staring back. She looked down to see Chica holding her arm with a terrified expression. The creature started to walk towards her.

"𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?" Frenni backed up holding in her arms. She looked back towards Bonnie who stayed still but she was gripping her guitar violently. She nodded at her before looking back at the monster.

"I'm not s-sure who you are but I am Frenni. Could you tell me what you are." She put Chica behind he and got up and began to walk towards the creature. Chica grabbed her hand and shook her head violently. Frenni held her hand before letting go and approaching the creature.

"𝙽𝚘-𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎... 𝚆𝚑𝚊-𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚖 𝙸?" Frenni walked closer keeping her hands up in case he tried anything.

"I'm not sure what you are but I am a animatronic-"Frenni paused as she saw him begin to visibly twitch. The creatures eyes become a bright red overpowering the yellow eyes it had.

"𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌... 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌? 𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚌!!" Frenni saw him as he gripped Jeremy upper half and tore him into even smaller pieces. He then charged at Frenni as she stood there pushing Chica behind her bracing herself for the strike. When he was mere feet away from her Foxy launched herself at him. They started to spiral in a ball of fur until the tumbled past Frenni. Foxy slashed at the things chest only for her claw to bounce off harmlessy. This gave the beast time to flip her over. The beast stood over Foxy pinning her with one hand. He raised the other but was struck in the face by Bonnie's guitar who had lept off stage. He was actually taken off guard and the strike forced him off Foxy he stood in front of the door he busted down.

"Guys! Block him into the storage room!" They all nodded as they charged pushing the monster back into storage where he tripped over the table setting him off balance.

"The door!" The all rush pick up the door and slam it back on the hinges. They then fell and backing and scratching as the monster clawed at the door trying to get to the other side. They all grunted as he pushed against them. In the storage room he punched and clawed at the door with no real thought in his movement. But he froze. He felt a presence that was familiar but not the same. He turned around and saw a golden figure sitting behind him. He didn't know what he was looking at but hatred boiled over.

 He didn't know what he was looking at but hatred boiled over