Seven Years Later, 12:32 pm

"I love her..." The USA giggled, whispering to the EU as the pair gazed at the sleeping infant that Ame held in her arms.

(By this point, the USA identifies as female, and that has been the case for approximately 3 years. I have absolutely no idea how to add that information in, so here it is anyway!)

"You've said, Schatz," The EU laughed, wrapping her arms around America - her wife - and cooing at the baby, whose ocean-blue eyes glittered as she babbled at her parents, content with her tiny existence.

"Do you think they'll be here soon?" The EU asked Ame, "I've never actually met Britain's kids..."

"Any minute now, honey," Ame smiled, slightly nervous as to the twins' reactions to baby United States of Europe.

Ding-Dong!

"That'll be them now!" Handing the USE to the EU, Ame rushed to get the door, pulling it wide open and embracing his mother and the twins, one of whom seemed tempted to bite his arm off in response.

The smaller of the twins looked very much like her mother, with the same wavy cinnamon hair, dimple (though on the opposite cheek) and face and arms coated in freckles, like the girl was peppered with a delicate fairly dust. In fact, the only striking difference between the Socialist Republic of Great Britain and her mother was Socialist's nuclear-green eyes, a trait that was quite possibly influenced by her father's bioluminescent eyes, though Soviet's eyes were amber.

A beautiful amber, like a fire of comfort and joy, Britain reminisced, heart aching at the memory.

Socialist had smiled at the USA, twiddling her waist-length hair between her middle and index fingers, choosing to hide behind her mother, earning her a callous sneer from her sister.

The taller twin reminded Ame eerily of the USSR, with fluffy chestnut hair falling halfway down her back and clear, icy skin that made her cat-like yellow eyes more fiercely pronounced. Between her height, her strong jawline and her piercing gaze, she was almost a perfect spitting image of her father. The girl stood emotionlessly, with the hard, determined stare that all communists seemed to possess. Even by America's standards, the People's Republic of Communist Britain was nothing short of intimidating, especially for a six-year-old.

Truthfully, Ame hoped with all of her heart that Socialist would inherit the nation title rather that the cold, steely Communist.

"Good afternoon," the EU smiled, inspecting the twins for herself and immediately becoming unnerved by Communist and pitying the sister of the fun-sized psychopath.

"Hello, EU," The UK grinned in return, noting (and sympathising with) the obvious exhaustion on the woman's face: she had become far paler than usual and had pronounced blue rings around her eyes, but that was only to be expected for the parent of such a young, outgoing infant as the USE. "How are you?"

"I'm alright," The EU replied, "Though I didn't really get much sleep last night..."

"I'm not surprised," The UK nodded, "My two weren't any better-"

"I don't cry!" Communist interjected, crossing her arms and glaring at her mother.

"You used to, Coco." The UK answered sternly, "Much more than Sunny did, I might add."

Scowling both at her humiliation and at the public use of the name 'Coco', Communist retreated to the sofa, curling up in the most dignified manner she could, earning a badly-disguised laugh from Socialist.

However, Communist didn't have Sunny's attention for long, as she quickly caught sight of what the EU was holding, something which delighted the girl thoroughly.

"BABY!" Sunny squealed, pushing past her timid nature and scampering up to the child's mother.

"You like her?" The EU whispered, glancing over at Britain and smiling adoringly.

"I love her! Mum, can we keep her?"

"Sunny, she's not ours to take, sweetheart," Britain replied calmly, barely able to refrain from laughing at her daughter's innocence and pure delight. "I'm sure you'll see her a lot, though!"

"Of course!" The EU added, patting Sunny's head and allowing her to hold USE's tiny hand. "I think she like you!"

Sure enough, the USE smiled toothlessly at Sunny, reaching her other miniscule hand out towards her face and booping her nose lovingly.

"She's amazing!" Socialist smiled, eyes glowing like sunlight.

"She's just a baby, get over it. She's probably annoying, like you," Communist huffed, a statement that got her dragged into the adjoining room and scolded by the UK.

"Sorry about her," Sunny blabbed to baby Europa, "She's evil. When I take over the world, I'm going to cut her open with a nuclear lightsabre and pour her guts into a blender and make her drink it until she chokes or bleeds to death!"

At that, the US and EU exchanged astonished glances at the words uttered by this sweet, angel-eyed child. How could such a precious little girl with impeccable manners and the personality of a saint be plotting world domination and fantasising about torturing her sister to death of all things?

Oh, she's Britain's daughter, that's how.

Oh, comrades... We have finally reached the end of Operation Amerika...

Goodbye for now, I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I enjoyed skipping PE and writing it!

Maybe at some point I'll design flags for the children... Or you can, I don't really mind-

Anyway, enjoy your lives, be happy and don't feed teabags to fish! Bye!