...

"You leaving already?" Ksoo peaked up from the recliner.

"Yeah, I gotta go home to my son." Ni readjusted her crossbody.

"Igh, i'll walk you out." He stood up and followed behind Ni.

"Wait hollon, you gotta who?" Melly looked up from rolling his wood on the side of the wall.

"Chill bruh." Zee tried to dead the situation.

"Nah, why you ain't been said that shi bruh?" He started to get aggravated, putting the wood down on the table. "Finish rolling that shit Trap."

"I mean eventually I was going to introduce you two, I didn't think it'd be an issue. I don't speak to my bd at all." Ni paused nervously, cracking her knuckles from being anxious.

"Pssh, fuck on with that shit." He waved her off, avoiding eye contact as he snatched the wood from Trap and walked away.

"Yo bitch ass ain finna punk me." Trap stood up and followed him into the back. You could hear them arguing back and forth between the walls.

"Mannn, cmon for these niggas get to trippin." Ksoo shook his head and walked out the door.

"What the fuck he got goin?" She tilted her head in confusion.

He laughed before responding, "Do you know anything bout Melly?" Ksoo scrunched his eyebrows.

"No, not really. Only first impression." Ni shrugged, stepping down off the curb as they reached her car.

"When you get home tonight, do yo homework on Melvin Barnes. You too beautiful to be fuckin with him, ion wanna find out you dead one day, ight. It's gon make sense, just do yo homework." Ksoo spoke quickly, before hurrying off back into the house.

"Oh helll nooooo." Ni scuffled into her car quickly and locked the doors behind her. She turned her car on and fled tf away.

...

"Then he said, 'do yo homework on him, ion want you to end up dead,' so bitch instantly i'm like HUH?" Ni explained the story to Darius and Ri.

"He told you the name?" Her brother questioned, invested in the story.

"Yes, I wanted to look it up together because i'm scared bitch." Ni fake trembled in the chair.

Ri laughed at her friend before looking up at the tv as Ni air-played her screen.

She went to Safari and created a new google search for 'Melvin Barnes'

Instantly, dozens of news articles showed up of him being arrested for 2nd degree murder at 18 for killing his girlfriend back in New York. To confirm the findings, she looked at his mugshot.

"Is that him??" Ri's face dropped and looked over at Ni.

"YES!" She covered her mouth in shock.

"You attract the worst niggas ever i swear." Darius shook his head in disappointment.

"Dawg, who you telling... I'm glad ian invite that nigga over my crib or let him meet my baby?? That nigga dead ass tweaked out when I told him about Sevyn." Ni started to spiral.

"Ain't gon lie, that nigga Ksoo a real one I fucks with him lowkey." He nodded his head.

"Facts though, he kept it real, when he ain't even have to. But what if it's kind of back door?" Ri let the words resonate in the room. "What if the nigga want you, HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING." Ri threw her hands up.

"Trueeeee." Darius thought about it.

"This is tewwww much for me, it's time to clock out." Ni shook her head before standing up from
the couch.

"That shit is fuckin crazy." Darius also stood up from the couch and dramatically stretched.

"Ima go get Sevyn." Ri snuck into the bedroom and picked him up.

...

heyyy yahhhhh 👋🏾
how yall feel bout the Melly situation?
ksoo fw her head or he real deal dangerous? 🌚
i guess we rey find out🤭