4

"Hey, Darius." Rhiauna smirked.

"Wassup, Ri." He smiled back.

"Ew, get the fuck on." Ni mushed his head.

Milani laughed at them both. She sat down at the table and threw snacks down. 

"Ouu, give me these." Ni grabbed the lime hot cheetos.

"Bitch, you know them my favorite" Ri rolled her eyes and grabbed the regular hot cheetos.

"I'm sorry boo, you put me on." Ni laughed while opening her bag.

"I peeped Dae walking in your class." Darius eyed Ni.

Milani's eyes widened. "You ain't tell us that!"

"We got the same 1st block, but i don't care. I told him off." Ni made a face and waved her hand in a 'shoo' motion.

"Mhmm." Ri hummed.

"I'm being deadass. I'm not gonna purposely put myself in 2nd place. Bitch, i'm the shit." Ni said, eating a chip.

Darius cleared his throat and motioned Ni to look behind her.

Ni slowly turned around and saw Dae towering over her.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked looking down at her.

Ni annoyingly rolled her eyes before standing up. "I'll be back."

"Tuh, you sure?" Ri mugged her.

"Girl—"

Dae pulled her arm before she was able to finish. He held onto her as they went to an empty hallway.

"What you want." Ni tried to sound annoyed, but deep down she wanted him to prove himself to her.

"Listen to me. You not gon speak til i tell you to." Dae spoke with a stern tone.

Ni placed her hand on her chest with a shocked look. Well damn...

"I'm not putting you in second place, Tanija. In the past I was an idiot for not cuffing you right then and there. But, i've changed and I wanna show you that. You keep blowing me off cus your friends in your ear, but you gon listen to me. You finna be mines real soon." Dae pointed at her.

"Anything you wanna say?" He added with a smile.

"I-" Ni was speechless.

"Good, cmon." He said, and wrapped his arm around her as he walked her back to the table.

"Ima text you, better answer." He whispered into her ear and walked away.

"Bruh, what that nigga say." Darius eyed her.

"He—"

Ni was saved by the bell, literally.

"Bye!" Ni kissed his forehead and blew her friend's kisses before quickly walking away.

Darius shook his head.

...

"Omg, tell ussss." Ri whined as they walked toward the student parking lot.

"Girl, he said a whole bunch of NAN." Ni laughed it off.

"You lying but don't let me find out." Milani pointed.

"Bruh, fine. Basically, he said i'm not going no where andddd he's gonna cut that bitch off for me." Ni smiled nervously.

"TANIJA WHAT THE FUCK!" Ri stopped dead in her tracks.

"Whatttt?" Ni whined.

"Y'all, i really like himmm." She added.

"You're fucking stupid." Milani rolled her eyes and kept walking.

"Yeah, okay." Ni said, walking to Darius's car and getting in.

"You hungry?" He asked, turning on the car.

"Yeah." Ni replied, turning on the ac.

"Bet." He switched gears and pulled out of the car parking lot.

"Hmm, connect my phone right quick." He handed her his phone.

Ni grabbed it and connected his bluetooth.

'Rhiauna with red heart said "yo sister trippin dawg"' Siri read aloud.

Darius's mouth dropped.

"Y'all got a whole group chat without me?" Ni made a face.

He tried to snatch the phone back but Ni was already in the messages.

"Tf?! I'm delusional for fuckin with him? Y'all are in no place to be speaking on me." Ni threw the phone.

"Look now, you gone stop throwing my shit. They just being real, dumbass." Darius shook his head.

"Ok? Come to me and say it, don't be saying shit behind my back!" Ni yelled.

"Bro, we been telling yo ass that... IN YO FUCKIN FACE!" Darius yelled back.

"Y'all fucking weird as hell." She rolled her eyes and got on her phone.

"Crybaby ass girl." He smacked his teeth and turned into Cookout.

He parked and turned the car off.

"Get out, we going to walk-up." He said, grabbing his keys and his card.

"Im not hungry." Ni said without looking up.

"Nigga, didn't yo big back ass just say you was hungry. Im paying now get out the damn car." Darius demanded.

Ni sighed and got out of the car, slamming the door behind her.

Darius came behind her and put her in a head lock. "Lose the tude 'for i embarrass yo lil ugly ass." He twisted his lips.

"Fuck off me, it's niggas round, they gon think you my man."Ni rolled her eyes.

"Ima tell em yo butt stank, dookie booty." Darius let go and laughed.

"You weird." Ni walked away from him and went up to the window.

...