8

De'Jean

Answer Decline

"Oh my goddddd." Ni rolled her eyes as another call came through at 6:00 in the morning.

She declined his call and turned the other way.

"BLOCK THAT NIGGA, GAHH DAYUM." Ni heard her brother yell from his room across the hall.

She rolled back over and went to his contact to block him.

Finally, some peace.

...

Ni squeezed her eyes shut as the sun lit up her room through the curtains.

"Fuck." She mumbled to herself, tapping on her phone and reading the time.

12:37 PM

She sat there staring at the wall not wanting to get out of bed.

Her brother barged into her room and stood there staring at her.

"Bruh, you not finna keep bussin in here like you my damn daddy. Why you not at school?" Ni asked.

"Why you not at school?" Darius tilted his head.

Ni aggressively pointed at the big ass knot on her forehead.

"DAYUMMMMMMMMM." Darius exaggerated, bursting out laughing in her face.

"You're not funny..." Ni stared at him with a straight face as he fell out on the floor being dramatic.

"Yeaaaa, get the fuck out." Ni added, throwing the cover over her head and groaning.

"I'm sorry sis, ima get you some ice." Darius chuckled, closing the door behind him.

A few minutes later, he came back in the room with a bag of ice and a rag so she could hold it without it being too cold.

Darius and Tanija always been 2 peas in a pod. They were irish twins, so they grew up real close. They took care of one another, even when they were mad at each other. That's the example Ni used with her boyfriend's, which Dae showed none.

"Hm." Darius handed her the ice and kissed the lump on her forehead.

"Love you, twin." He said, walking out the room.

"LOVE YOU MORE!" Ni yelled so he could hear her from outside the door.

She wrapped the rag around the bag of ice and placed it on her forehead which made her wince in pain.

"Dumb ass bitch fucked my face up, i'm mad." Ni mumbled to herself, picking up her phone and typing in her passcode.

She went to instagram and scrolled down her feed.

A notification popped up on top of her screen and she clicked it by accident. Damn.

(919) 447-8326
12:58 PM

omm unblock me rn 'for i shoot
yo crib up

who dis??