12

"HELP!" Tanija's screams echoed through the empty walls.

She was tied up to a chair, unable to break loose no matter how hard she tried.

"HELPP!" she cried out again, tears streaming down her face.

"Shhh." A voice was heard from outside out of door.

"Please, untie me!" Ni rocked, trying to escape.

"You know I can't do that." Scar said, appearing in the doorway.

"Scar?" Ni's face dropped.

"Yes, princess?" An evil grin appeared upon his face.

"Why are you doing this?" Ni sniffed.

"Because, I missed you." Scar walked closer to her which made her flinch.

"Don't hurt me!" Ni begged, pushing the chair further back.

"Baby, I love you." He said, trying to kiss her but she turned the other way.

"Listen... I'm sorry. You know I never meant to hurt you." Scar crouched down and looked at her.

"You tried to fucking kill me!" Tanija yelled in his face.

"AND I DID FUCKIN TIME FOR THAT!" Scar yelled back getting angry.

"Just... listen." He added, calming himself down. "I want to do this again, the right way."

Tanija remained quiet and squeeze her eyes closed, hoping it was all a dream.

"THATS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM, YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME!" He yelled, pulling his gun out and cocking it back.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't blow your fucking brains out." He placed the gun beside her head.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, OK?" Tanija cried out, lying through her teeth.

"Tell me again." Scar grinned.

"I love you." She looked him in his eyes, trembling from the gun aimed at her head.

"Don't be scared, baby." He wiped her tears and decocked the pistol.

She fought her tears as she played along with his silly game.

"If I let you go, will you behave?" He asked, tilting his head.

"I promise." Ni shook her head no.

Scar cut the rope with his pocket knife and helped her up.

"So, this was all a set up?" Tanija asked, confused.

"I knew you wouldn't willingly take me back, so I tricked you." Scar smiled. He pulled her closer and hugged her, sniffing her hair and clothes.

"You look beautiful, all that crying fucked up your makeup." He said, grabbing her arm and practically pulling her outside of the warehouse.

On the way out, Tanija noticed De'Jean standing next to Cam and 2 other bigger guys. She was confused until it finally clicked.

"You know Dae?" Ni questioned as she got into his car.

"Who?" He stood at the door staring at her blankly.

"De'Jean." She responded.

"Ohh, yo lil boo." Scar laughed and slammed the door closed.

He walked over to the other side of the car and got in.

"I'm serious." Ni watched him as they got into the car.

He ignored her and handed her a phone charger. She took it and plugged into her phone without question.

"You mines, you know that right?" Scar said sternly, turning on the car.

"Mhm." Ni hummed, staring out of the window.

"I swear to God, you tell anybody about this—" He said before wrapping his hands around her throat and making eye contact with her.

She pleaded with her eyes and struggled to shake her head 'yes' which made him let her go.

She blinked her tears away and watched as he drove away.

...

"You got school tomorrow?" Scar asked, placing his gun down on his dresser and looking back at Tanija.

"Mhm." Ni hummed, sitting down on his bed.

"Use your words." Scar snapped.

"Yes." Ni replied, cracking her knuckles anxiously. She did not know how to respond or react around him.

"Well, you ain't going." He said, going into his closet and getting out her old clothes she left before he was sentenced.

"You can still fit these?" He threw the clothes on the bed, nearly hitting her.

"I can try it on." She got up, picking up the clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

"Hell you going?" Scar raised his eyebrow.

"To the bathroom?" Ni looked confused.

"Nah, you can change right here." He pointed right in front of him.

Ni sighed and walked back into the room, uncomfortably getting undressed.

"You'll get used to it soon." He smiled, kissing her cheek and picking up her phone.

"Oh, mfs care about you, huh." Scar scoffed, texting them back made up excuses.

Ni rolled her eyes making sure he didn't see her. Scar sat her phone back down and sat down on the bed.

"Ima do right by you, i swear." He promised her and pulled her to bed.

...

this chapter was short, i hate thatttt. i tried y'all😭