20

"This is my first time leaving my baby for a nigga." Ni pouted while kissing Sevyn's face.

"Girl, he will be just fine. Go have fun!" Ri stepped in and picked him up.

"I will be open minded then." Ni shrugged before slowly turning away to leave.

"Bye yallll, I love yall." She blew kisses away before walking out the door and stepping into the elevator.

She pressed the G button, which was barely visible from being pressed a million times, and waited for the elevator doors to close.

Shortly after, the elevator went down very slowly which made Ni grow impatient so she reached down to check her phone.

Of course she ended up not having service so she zoned out for a little wondering how her night would end off...

Her thoughts were quickly interrupted by a loud ding and a slight rumble as the elevator stopped.

Once the doors to the elevator opened, her phone regained service and started to alert.

(714) 362-6942
2020 Sunflower Ct

Rhiauna💓
why sevyn just spit u...

36682
Fashion Nova: FREE SH!T‼️...

Slowing down as she walked looking down at her phone, she immediately opened Melly's message and searched up the address he sent.

"Oh, they in the ghettoooo." Ni whined as she zoomed in on the surrounding areas of the address.

"Let's hope I make it out in one piece lord." She sighed before unlocking her car door.

...

(714) 362-6942
0:00

"Im outside." Ni spoke into the speaker.

"Igh, we comin." Melly replied before hanging up.

Tanija took a deep breath before turning off her car. She backed into the park so she'd be able to get the fuck on WHENEVER.

Looking out the window she noticed 5 guys walking out of the duplex apartments.

"Oh my fuckin goshhhhh." Ni's mouth dropped in shock. Them niggas was scaryyyyy.

"Wassup." Melly walked up to the car and opened her door.

"Damn, what's yo name?" The guys walked up after Melly, sizing her up.

"This all me right here." Melly pulled her closer, squeezing on her ass as he bit his lip. All Ni could do was blush.

"Move before I get makeup on your shirt." She smiled while pulling the hair away from her face.

"Ion mind" He smirked.

"Where you from tho, ian never seen you down this way." One of the guys stepped closer to her.

"I'm from North Carolina, I moved down here less than a year ago." Ni shrugged while following behind Melly as they walked towards the crib.

"Oh word, that's wassup. I'm Zee, that's ksoo, that's trap, and that's munna" Zee said, introducing all the guys.

"Yo." They all chimed in unison.