An arm rests above her shoulders, and for the quickest  second she even thought it was Monty's, but for a second, because the moment the breath became closer to her ear she realized it wasn't "Hey Mia" she hears him say, the instant urge to vomit comes up all over her "What do you want Bryce? I thought you were mad at me" she said, tying to slid away from him, but failed having him pressing them together "Come on Mia, you know I could never stay mad at you" she fake smiles at his words, making her more disguested then ever.

"And about that, just forget it. I was pissed and you were confused, mistakes happen" she stoped walking closer to the lockers, in hopes that Montgomery would be around and spot them "I was never confused Bryce, I know exactly what you did, and you will pay for it" the blond boy smacked her against the lockers letting the supressed anger take over him "We're not enemis Mia, but mind your fucking business" he thearthed, but Mia never backed away, she looked him in the eyes, the corner of her lips smirking "It became my fucking business when you raped my friends" the words coming out of her mouth before she could rethink them.

"Wow, wow, wow" Monty comes in between them "What is happening here?" Bryce's eyes wildened, knowing his best friend the way he did, he knew better than to land a finger on Mia. The girl on the other hand, besides holding her arm in pain, due to Bryce hard grip on her she kept on smikring at him.

"Nothing, we were just joking" Bryce said looking in between the two, however it was clear to Monty that was not the case, his eyes switched in between Bryce, with pure anger and dispite and Mia, with worry and concerned "That didn't look like a joke to me Bryce"he said steping closer to the boy. Putting his arms in the air, almost looking like he was redeeming  himself "It's all good Monty" he said, the burnette looked again in between the two "You better really hope it is man" he said "If I see you toucing Mia again man-" but he was cut of by Bryce that told him it wouldn't happen.

"What the fuck was that?" Monty asked, arm around her waist, the liberty high most flattered couple walked on the oposite direction than before "I don't know, he came with his stupid convo" she shaked her head, not wanting to talk any longer about that "Nevermind, you showed up and protected me, that's all it matters"she said, getting on her tip toes to kiss the boy in front of her.

"I will always be there for you. You and me always" he said pulling her close to him.

By the time of lunch, Mia had told her boyfriend Montgomery to go ahead and she would end up meeting him, but before she needed to put her things in the locker. She ended up spotting the three boys sitting at a table outside, Montgomery, Scoot and Bryce. It was  no wonder that today's episode would pass and disappear very quickly from the mind of her boyfriend Montgomery De La Cruz, which only made her wonder again that in a more complex situation who would he choose, she is his girlfriend? Mia Jensen, or he, Bryce Walker, the best friend who gives nightmares to everyone in Liberty High.

But pushing all those thoughts aside, Mia walks to the bench where the three of them are, she grabs her boyfriend Monty's muscular back, making him turn around with the sudden contact, a smile in both their faces. Mia. "Hi" she said in a low tone looking at him, the boy grabed her waist pushing her to sit in his lap "Hey gorgeous" he greets.

"Uh uh, are we interupting something?"Bryce joked at the sight of the two kissing, Mia steped away from the kiss, not wanting to make the other uncomfortable "Sorry" Mia started taking a look around, her eyes falling on the other girl there "Hey Chloe" Mia smiled at the cheerleader her wavy blond hair fallen perfectly over her back, giving a perfectly clear vision of her face.

"Hi Mia" she said grabbing her things "Me and Chloe were just making plans for her to come to Italy this summer, right babe?" Bryce announced looking back at his girlfriend that was turning to leave "Yeah, maybe. I have to ask my mom first. I'll catch up with you later" she said before leaving. Mia and Monty shared a look, knowing they were gonna talk about that later.