Chapter 11 🃛

You felt saddened that you didn't manage to get more points knowing the exam was only a few seconds away from being over. But you were happy you managed to help the other two from earlier.

You managed to get 64 points in the end, which wasn't bad.

It just wasn't what you were hoping to get.

As you fell into step with Kajiyashiki again, the sound of the exam alarm went off, alerting everyone that the exam had concluded. You sighed in annoyance, catching the attention of the bluenette causing her to raise an eyebrow at you.

"What's your problem?" she asked boredly, a slight trace of curiosity hidden in her voice.

You turned your head towards her. "64 points..." was all you said as you tiredly dragged yourself to the exit.

"That's actually really good, why are you depressed about that?" She asked somewhat surprised.

"I'm not," you started before pausing. "Ok- I am, but only because I know Katsuki would have gotten more than that and wont miss the chance to make sure I know."

Kajiyashiki smirked as she shook her head knowingly. She swung her right arm around your neck pulling you closer so you wouldn't trip on the fallen debris you weren't paying attention to.

"Ah, sibling rivalry. That's unfortunate." she laughed while you groaned.

"Don't even," you grumbled while trying to figure out a way to avoid your brother for the next few weeks.

As you approached the exit your eyes landed on the green haired boy from earlier sitting against the wall talking to a tall blue haired guy.

He looked familiar and you didn't know why. You tiled your head in though, turning to Kajiyashiki in question.

"Ingenium's brother," she said, her eyes trained on the tall guy. You closed your now open mouth and turned back to face the two.

"Carbon copy of-," you deadpanned. Looking around the area you saw how intact and untouched it was.

You had concluded that the robots were programmed to avoid this particular part of the arena seeing that it as the only part virtually untouched. You turned back to face the 0 pointer that lay a few hundred metres away. The area surrounding it was crumbled and dusty.

You were pulled back to reality when a harsh jabbing feeling in your shin made you wince. Looking down you saw an old lady who had just whacked you with a stick.

You smiled awkwardly down at her before she grabbed your wrist tugging you to the floor. "Are you injured, love?" She spoke quietly. You thought for a moment before giving your answer.

"No, I'm fine," you spoke as she let go of you and turned to the other participants.

You stood back up again kicking Rico's ankle as she chuckled at you. "I never took you for a liar." she taunted lifting up your shirt so she could see the bubbling burn on your stomach. It was self-inflicted so you didn't much fancy embarrassing yourself while trying to explain your quirk is an erratic motherfucker that has more of a personality than both you and your brother combined.

You roughly pulled away from her and sent her a glare. "Not a liar- just not pathetic." You deadpanned.

"Sure." She chuckled while you rolled your eyes.

You made your way over to the two boys, leaving Rico to get checked over by the older lady. You weren't exactly prepared to be waiting five minutes while he was giving a lecture on quirky safety. So unprepared in fact that you ended up coughing overly loudly in order to even be spotted.