" The day I met her she looked horrified to see you smoke and drink.Her eyes flickered the innocence she tries to hide.

Her eyes are always searching for you,looking out for you.Whenever soemone looks at her, she is always looking at you.And trust me when I say a lot of men look at her. ",he says.I frown at his tone.

" Beauty is an amazing thing.It's a beautiful thing.But innocence..it's hard to find,even hard to hold on.

I researched her history.The places she coems from,the families she used to live in do you not think it's a mircale she has a beautiful soul?I mean,look at her!",Victor points at my wife who is now busy shoving all her burger to the guard dogs outside and petting them who just barks at her in gratitude wagging their tails.
A cold wind runs through the grassy backyard.

"My wife is busy gossiping with Carol and Sawtha.My wife...she is an amazing person.I never met someone who can match my spirit as her.

But, I really admire your wife.She is.... different from them,more...quite, observant. She observes first strikes later.", he says admirtaion nearly overloading in his eyes.

" Do you have a crush on my wife?",I ask amused."No,no.More like a sister.

And let me tell you,she will talk to me,laugh with me but crush?Pfft.She won't even let a man near herself in ten miles radius if she was alone.

She loves to keep her distance with them.Haven't you notice how talktive she is near you,friendly with the boys but quite and avoid us when you are not there?" ,he says to me.

"I.... never noticed.No.", I frown at him at the new information and look at my wife who tries to pet the guard dogs who just barks at her." I think you need to check on her befor-",within seconds the dogs runs suddenly and my wife runs away from.them in horror.The dogs runs behind her, the guards too shocked to react.

"Sadah!", I run towards her but within minutes the dogs launch at her and she falls down on the grass.I look at them relifed as the dogs starts licking her face and wiggling their tails happily." Oh,you sweet little munchkins.",I throw my wife an amused look. Those human sized german shepheard are NOT munchkins.

Sadah kisses multiple sloppy kisse son the dogs as they happily wiggle their tails. "Oh,that is enough for today.", I give her my hands, She stands up and the gurds comes taking the whinning dogs with them.

She is giggling. "Oh my god!Are you ok!I told Voctor we shoudl have put them down!", Katherine says worriedly.I look at Sadha for injuries and find blood coming out of her knees and elbows.

" Put them down?You mean kill them?",Sadah asks her while I lift her pants to her knees. "Yes.They ca turn beasts within seconds.", Kathrine says to her.

" No!If you don't want them you can send them.to our mansion.I would love to adopt them!They are so cute!",Sadah is grinning like she is on clodu nine while I look at her in disbelife.

"Sit down, first. You are bleeding!", I scold her." Oh,these is nothing.",Sadah waves off my hands."Here,first aid box.",Carol gives it to me as I sit Sadah down on a chair.

I put bandaid on her bleeding after cleaning it. "You want to grill some meat,sis?!,Blaze yells from the grill. " Sure",within seconds Sadah goes to Blaze and Tristan who are more than happy to show her how she can grill burgers.