8

Yesterday I was painting with watercolor. I drew a person with several flicks of the brush. I was using a bluish gray color so that person looked rather desolate. I suddenly felt like writing a few words on the side:

"You don't want to see me anymore, then in his lifetime, let you and I die together, in the next life I won't find you anymore, and it wouldn't be possible for me to find you again, because I can no longer transmigrate."

After writing it, I felt a bit cold.

Later, when Xu Wei Yu saw these words, he looked at that piece of paper then looked at me for a while and finally said, "Then I'll go find you."

.......This person's dedication is even stronger than mine.

At home, Taehyung is growing more and more of a child's temper, I wonder if he's becoming more and more arrogant outside.

In the morning, he slapped a bloody mosquito and mumbled on the bed, "Even if we've had an affair, I still have to destroy you, because I already have a lover."

Many of my friends often ask Taehyung economics related questions, to the extent that at the end, they'll even ask about prices of meat this year and the amount of rainfall next year.

The leader of my dorm during my university days also asked a question once, "Young Master Kim, are you allowed to swim in the Yellow River ah?"  replied, "Are you unable to see?"
*[The Yellow River is too polluted to swim in]

My desk mate from high school who used to be a gentle and quiet girl but is now very lively, asked Taehyung, "Taehyung, you've been in Germany for so long, you're probably very familiar with the place right? After I graduate, I want to go out to develop, how's Germany?"

Taehyung replied, "If there are no concerns here then it's good. If there are concerns then it's no better than prison."

Taehyung was playing games and I was outside watching TV. I sometimes went in to the study to get some things and also glanced at him.

Later, he raised his head and looked at me, "Jennie, can you not stand beside me?"

I thought, is he discriminating against me? So i asked, "Why?"

He bashfully said, "It's messing with my morale."

"......."

Taehyung had lots of knowledge on the 'economic situation' so every time there was a classmates reunion, there would always be people asking him, "Taehyung, where should I buy stock from that is more secure? Then I can live a carefree life and laze around and be idle."That time, I had also went to the reunion with Young Master Kik. He pointed at me who was eating fruit and said, "Marry this kind of wife, there is no risk at all."

I...didn't eat breakfast that day and my stomach was dying from hunger. I kept eating things however there was only fruit, candy, seeds and drinks, those things with high water content only make you more hungry the more you eat it.

That day I could be considered as eating back all our money.

Taehyung and a few friends went travelling by car. After everyone met up, the leader said, "Everyone, bring all your essentials, let's go!"

Taehyung turned around to look at me and said laughing, "Let's go, lady essential."

Chinese Valentine's Day. Taehyung sent me a potted plant saying, "Roses only live for a day but this will live for at least a year. Next year I'll give you another pot, see, our love is always fresh."

I was a little chilled but also a little touched.

Then, the next day, I saw Taehyung shaking his head at the pot plant.