11

Lan Lan told her family's legendary history, "When my dad was seven or eight, he was adopted. The man and woman who adopted him were famous VIPs back then, tch, if you have a bad reincarnation, there's still this way!"

"After adopting my dad, the woman paid much attention to his education. Regrettably, my dad just wasn't the type for studying and he spent many years without much promise. In the end, they decided to forget about it, doing business doesn't need high levels of education. However, before letting him continue the family business, they still needed him to go out and get some experience, no matter what decade it was, there are no pains without gains. Thus, my dad obediently went out to make a living!"

"My dad has raised pigs and raised pearls, he's partnered with people in raising a chicken farm, fuck, he's always in the farming industry is he not! But my dad truly did make some achievements. However, in their eyes, he was complete shit! In the end, they said stop raising animals and come back! We've already prepared a wife for you! "

"My dad was shocked, a wife?! There are still arranged marriages in this year and age ah! No, this has to be opposed! But no matter if it was opposed or not, the main thing was that this affected whether the sex he'd get in the next half of his life would be with lights on or off! So my dad immediately rushed back! As soon as he saw that wife, he turned around and said to my grandpa, then this child will completely depend on father's decisions!"

"Later there was my sister and later there also was me."

"When I was little, I would fight with my sis, when I was a bit older, I would fight with my dad. During middle school, I was called Hitler, everyday I would through wind and rain with a group of brothers. In the morning when we went to school, we'd put the watermelon knife in a small shop outside school and after school, we'd use the watermelon knife to cut people, my studies and career aren't compromised! How harmonious ah! However when my dad found out, how he shouted! He carried the television and threw it at me. At the time, I felt that our father daughter fate was finished until when I later carried the computer and threw it at him which is when I felt that I could still be his daughter."

"In university, my brotherly relationship with my dad became more and more strong, whatever I wanted he would give me and he gave me a lot. My sister was getting married and there was no one to carry on his family business, ah how worried he was! My sis that scoundrel really ran fast, she married into a rich family and after giving birth to two children, she started living the life I had always yearned for. Now I am miserable ah, after graduating I had to start managing all those stuff, every year I am delegated to go down to the factory lots of times to experience the hardships ah!"

"Last winter, Expert invited me to go to the spas in Japan. At the time I was at the factory soaking with sweat from carrying things, it was just like a sauna so why would I go to the spas for! Now, I have an income of a hundred thousand a month, myself, not the company, pretty awesome right!! But the problem is every month my spending isn't even a thousand! Everyday when I get home I'm as tired as a dog, when I get too hungry, I'll get up and eat some bread then sleep like the dead. When the sun rises again the tragedy starts all over again!"

"Speak! Don't you guys think that it's better to just go get married than live this kind of life ah!!"

Dorm Leader: Don't you guys feel that within this long grieving complaint contains traces of flaunting?

Lan Lan: What flaunting ah! You swap with me and see!

Dorm Leader: Sigh, my stress at the bank is also big ah, don't I always find you to get you to deposit, ahahahahaha!

Lan Lan: My youth are only these few years, why should they be wasted at these increasing figures on my bank card!!

Expert: Youth ah, right now I want to go to Korea to get surgery done, back then I shouldn't have done it in China!