4. First encounter in Forest

After digesting all the information,

Vilohit looked towards Eamon and asked about the six countries.

Eamon thought for a moment, but suddenly they heard a sound of movement coming from behind. They were on their way to the academy for Vilohit's admission process.

As they turned to see what was causing the noise, they found a person who was slightly bigger than usual and had four arms.

Vilohit also noticed that the creature had three eyes with triangular pupils. Eamon informed Vilohit that the person was also a student, called "humas", who had the same structure as humans but with two extra arms and eyes. They were good in occult magic.

Vilohit didn't know what occult magic was, so he just listened to Eamon's information.

The humas had a guide who said to Eamon, "Oh, so here you are Eamon. A lazy pixie who finally decided to work today. This is your choice. He doesn't have anything special. After a long time, someone has summoned you."

Eamon, without any emotion, replied, "Vedo, just mind your business." After this, Eamon started to fly forward and Vilohit followed her.

And their back Vedo and that Humas also following.

That Humas come closer to Vilohit " Hello I am Lena Brightwater, I am a skilled archer and tracker who hails from a nearby forest village. " What about you "

After paying attention to Lena's voice, Vilohit suddenly exclaimed, "You're a girl!"

Lena was taken aback by his sudden remark and responded angrily, "So what if I am? Does being a girl mean I can't be an archer? Who are you to judge? or you have a problem with a girl "

Realizing his mistake, Vilohit quickly apologized, "No, no. I only said that because you don't seem like other girls. I blurted out those words without thinking. I believe that one's profession should not be determined by gender. I'm sorry."

Upon hearing Vilohit's sincere apology and explanation, Lena calmed down.

Vilohit couldn't help but be surprised as he looked at Lena. She was a head taller than him, and as an earthling, he felt a bit confused. He also noticed that she had a flat chest, which made him blush and shake his head to clear his thoughts.

Observing Vilohit shaking his head, Lena asked loudly, "Why are you shaking your head after seeing me? Do you have a problem? Just say it!"

Vilohit smiled and replied, "Oh, I was just reflecting on my mistake. By the way, I'm Vilohit, and I'm from Earth, as your guide Vedo mentioned. I'm new here and still trying to understand my magical abilities."

Lena was always curious about new places, so upon hearing that Vilohit was from Earth, she leaned closer, keeping her face just a few inches away. She asked, "Vilohit and Ash, can you tell me about Earth? By the way, we're friends, right? you will explain to your friend right, say, say why are quiet"

Vilohit's face turned red again due to their close proximity. He moved back slightly and replied, "I'll tell you later. But first, can you tell me where we're headed?"