"Who did you transfer here? Why did you send her here? Why didn't you tell me earlier that it was Y/N?" Jungkook shouted.

"Jungkook, I think now you two should work out a solution to all the problems between you two," Namjoon said in a calm voice.

"How can I solve this? Discuss with her? Why this life, not even in hundred lives!" Jungkook hung up the phone.

Jimin and Namjoon both sighed.

● ● ●

I have been working in this office for about a week. Everyone in this office is very friendly, except for one person. He is the boss and he is angry with everyone.

But I have been seeing for quite some time, a girl goes to his office room very frequently. I found out that the girl is a senior officer here and she claims to be Jungkook's girlfriend. Jungkook doesn't say anything about it though.

I don't want to hear about these things because even today these things can hurt me. I am ashamed that I cannot control my heart. And I gave control of my heart to a cold heart.

My table is a few tables away from Jungkook's office room. I think standing from his office, my table can be seen. But it doesn't matter. Jungkook doesn't care about me and doesn't even want to see me. So, why would he guard me?

"Hey, Y/N!" Jack came out of nowhere.

"Hello," I smiled.

"Ah...are you free at lunchtime today?"

"The busyness is that I'll be going to eat."

"I was wondering if you could go eat with me?"

I thought for a moment and said, "Yes, of course."

I never like to say no to anyone. Besides, Jack has become a very good friend of mine. He helps me a lot.

When Jack left, I get back to work. But I don't know why, I have a strange feeling. It felt like someone was staring at me hard.

I looked to my left and saw Jungkook standing in his office looking at me. Even when he met my eyes, he did not move his eyes. Instead, anger was coming out of his eyes.

I took my eyes off his. But I know he is still staring at me. Ah... what's wrong with him?

After a while, Miss Lina came up to me and said, "Miss Y/N, the boss called you with the documents prepared for today's meeting."

Shit! I haven't finished them yet.

"But they were supposed to be delivered after lunchtime," I said hesitantly.

"But the boss wants it now. You talk to him."

Surely, it is a trick!

I hesitantly went to Jungkook's office room. He was looking at a file. "Leave the document here," he said without taking his eyes off it.

"It was supposed to be delivered after lunch time," I said bravely.

"Are you supposed to tell me what to do?" He said looking at me sternly.

I didn't answer. Because it's okay if he misbehaves with me. But if I say something, it will be rude.

"Didn't finish the document?" He raised an eyebrow.

I answered honestly, "No."

He laughed mischievously and said, "Kim Namjoon told me you were a very skilled worker and I can see it now. Do you have any idea how important this document is to today's meeting?"

I remained silent. Because once Jungkook sets out to prove me wrong, he won't give up.

Jungkook sighed because of not getting an answer. "You'll finish it by lunchtime."

"Thanks," I said somehow sarcastically and took the file.

But as I started to leave the room, Jungkook surprised me and said, "But in my cabin."

------------End of EP 4-------------

A/N: I request you to vote...🥺

29/03/2024Friday04:50 AM

29/03/2024
Friday
04:50 AM