Luffy: Okay, bye. I'll go and ask Sanji, because he was in my dream screaming angrily. Maybe he knows something.

No, maybe this will cause problems early in the morning, and then a cunning idea came to me. I have nothing now. I will have a little fun with him.

Nami: (flirting) Luffy, I will tell you, but go to your room now and I will follow you. I will go to Robin and come quickly.

Luffy: Chichi, okay, I'll wait for you.

Luffy goes to his room, and Nami goes to Robin, smiling.

Nami: Robin, I want you to prevent anyone from approaching Captain's room

Robin: (smiling) Okay, but you will explain everything to me later

Nami: Yes.

I left Robin and then went to Luffy's room. Oh my God, am I really going to do that? Yes, it doesn't matter now. Luffy also wants me to be his wife, but he doesn't know. Haha I can play with him a little.

I opened the door to the room and found Luffy on his bed sleeping again. Oh my God, does this man only know how to sleep, eat, and fight?

I locked the door behind me and went next to Luffy. When he didn't move, I climbed onto the bed and sat on his stomach. When he felt me, he woke up and looked at me in confusion.

Luffy: Nami, what are you doing?

Nami: (smiling), I will explain to you what you saw in your dream.

Luffy: Well why did you sit on me like that? I have a feeling that Sanji would give his soul to anyone in exchange for this session.

Nami: Haha, yeah I think so too, but I don't remember anyone else when we're alone, and now what I saw was a wedding.

Luffy: (eyes widen) Nani, so you and I will...

Nami: (smiling) Yes, it turns out that you know about the wedding.

Luffy: (fearfully) I don't want to marry anyone.

Nami is surprised and looks at him in confusion.

Nami: Why is marriage a beautiful thing?

Luffy tries to move, but Nami grabs his hands and pins him under her on the bed.

Luffy: (gets nervous) Nami, I want to go. I understood the dream I had.

Nami: (smiles evilly) And whoever told you to go, I will now get what is mine alone and not anyone else's.

Luffy: Nami, please go away, what are you going to do?

Nami: This.

Nami approaches Luffy and puts her lips on his lips. Luffy remains shocked. Nami smiles as she kisses him and starts sucking his lips. Luffy tries to get away from her, but she grabs his face with both hands and starts to open his mouth and inserts her tongue and starts sucking his tongue. Luffy was trying to struggle, but Nami was strong and she was holding him. She started... She sucked his tongue and swirled her tongue all over his mouth while she laughed lightly and pressed her breasts to his chest. When she ran out of air, she moved away from him, looking at him with a smile, and Luffy was underneath her, feeling dizzy.

Nami licked her lips with a smile, oh my God, I'm really addicted to this taste.

Nami: So did you like the kiss, Captain?

Luffy: Nami, why did you do that? I feel dizzy.

Nami: Come on, didn't you like that kiss?

Luffy: Let me go.

Nami: I still have a lot of plans for you, my dear. I just wish you would shut up.

Luffy: Wait, please, I'll...

Nami pounced on him again and kissed him a little violently. Luffy tried to close his mouth, but Nami opened it by biting his lower lip, took his tongue in her mouth, sucked violently, and began grinding her waist with Luffy's penis, which woke up from sleep, and with that, Nami moved away from him.

Nami: Look who was enjoying the kissing session, unlike his friend.

Luffy: Why did he become like this?

Nami: Oh, you've never seen your erection before, this makes me so happy.

Luffy: nami, if you don't get up now, I will use force, and I don't want to hurt you.

Nami: Really Luffy, then listen to me. If you dare to tell anyone about what you did here, your debts will increase by 300% and you will not be able to pay them back even when you become the Pirate King, do you understand?

Luffy: Yes, I won't tell anyone now. I want to go.

Nami kisses him again and sucks his neck this time, and Luffy feels tense, then he pushes her away a little forcefully on the bed and runs out of the room. He leaves behind Nami, frowning slightly.

Nami: You dare run away from me Luffy, well know that I won't just end up here, I'll make this dream of yours a reality.

Nami laughed as she thought of another plan tonight to get her boyfriend.