I sigh and sway with Sasha as his voice sings through the microphone. I knew most of his songs from the radio so I sang along with Sasha and danced with her once the music got a little more upbeat and he pulled away from all his slow songs. The crowed was something else, all singing and screaming at him in pure excitement. Almost everyone was on their feet dancing and swaying to the music. The people who were lucky enough to get floor seating were jammed up close to the stage, dying to get a hold of Dustin's outstretched hands. 

His voice was smooth and deep and the vibrations from the instruments made my feet tingle as I jumped, swayed and sang. I felt so good and so excited to be here. Forgetting about the mess that is left at home and all the worry. It was nothing but here and now in my mind. Creating happy memories with my best friend. 

And I didn't know how loud the arena was until the man of the hour, Hunter Hayes stepped out on stage shouting and telling us how awesome we were for coming out tonight. I screamed my head off right alongside of Sasha. She was right of course; his words and voice were music to my ears. Though I do love Josh Turners voice just a little bit more. Hunter Hayes' voice was smooth and so innocent and real it made me scream and sing along to his songs that much more. 

I didn't realize how much I had to pee until my water was all gone and I was about to finish off Sasha's as well. Not wanting to miss the show, but not wanting to pee my pants I had to do the only thing I could. It was halfway through his show and I wasn't sure if they were going to do a little break then get going again. 

"I have to go to the restroom. I'll be back ok?" I shout at Sasha, who looks over at me with wide eyes. 

"I'll come with." She insists but I shake my head at her. 

"I'll be fine; there was a bathroom just outside the doors. Don't worry I'm sure there are other girls using the restroom and if not then I have my can of pepper spray." I assure her. 

She looks doubtful but nods her head and gives me my ticket so I could get back in. Turning I rush out of the section and into the halls, taking the stairs two at a time. Just as promised there was a bathroom right across the hall, but unfortunately the line went all the way back, there was no way I was going to stand in line when I was about to burst. 

So knowing if I just follow the large hallway all the way around I would stumble upon another bathroom, hopefully with a smaller line or with no lines at all. So humming to myself and still hearing all the screaming I knew that there wasn't going to be a break anytime soon. 

The hallways weren't as crowded as they were before the show began. The only people I really saw were the people working their stands and a few girls either finding a restroom or going to buy something. It took a few minutes but I finally located another bathroom, the line was a lot smaller, only three girls standing waiting for one of the stalls to open up. So not wasting any more time I got in line behind one of the girls.  

I looked confused for a moment when the girl in front of me tenses up just slightly when I get in line. She has blonde hair and is wearing all black; there was nothing country about her. She kept her head down and her back towards me. I figured she was just one of those girls who don't like to be bothered she got out her phone and started texting. So I just stood behind her awkwardly as we shuffled closer in to the stalls. 

When the girl was able to get into a free stall I felt myself relax. She gave me the impression that I didn't want to mess with her, that she was trouble. I didn't try to dwell on it too much and my attention was diverted when a stall door opened up. I rush in and do my business; thank goodness I barely made it in time.  

Finishing up I get out of the stall and go to the mirror and wash my hands. When I go to look up I jump when I see someone standing behind me their face in the mirror. It was the blonde girl from before. She's just staring at me with her brown eyes. I have never seen her before in my life, her blonde hair was pulled into a pony, her nose perfectly straight and her lips turned into a grimace.