"Who's opening again?" I ask looking at my ticket but only finding Hunter Hayes name. 

"Dustin Lynch I think." She says finishing up her eyes and dabbing lip gloss on. "Ready to go?" She asks and I nod. 

We decide to put our bags back in the trunk of the car, we didn't exactly trust leaving our things at the hotel. So with our bags repacked we left to the arena, jamming out to Hunter Hayes. I still had this awful feeling about tonight but didn't dwell on it for long; Sasha's squeal and excitement were good enough of a distraction to put my mind at ease. But just in case I did bring my can of pepper spray. 

"Oh my gosh, this is amazing." Sasha breaths once we are parked and are following the mass of girls towards the front entrance. 

"It is, I haven't been to a concert since my sister took me to the first Katy Perry concert." I mumble. 

I loop my hand through hers as we get more and more lost in the crowed, I did not want to lose her right now. That would be bad. 

Once we make it through the front entrance we wonder around the arena looking for our section. We got pretty good seats, a little rows back from the floor seating; the stage was directly in front of us. Sasha couldn't help but let out yells just like the mass of girls around us once we make it to our seat. 

"Did you want to get water before the show starts?" I asked, or well yelled to her. I knew how bad your throat could get after watching a concert if you don't drink water. 

"Don't they have a guy coming around and offer water?" She asks. 

I shake my head. "You're thinking of baseball games." I say. 

"Then sure, we know where our seats are now so it should be a quick trip." She says looking at her watch, fifteen minutes until the show starts. 

I nod and we leave tickets in hand to go grab water and some snacks for later. We had our dinner before we reached our hotel, but I was starting to get hungry again. Stands were up everywhere as soon as we entered the halls. Food, drinks, beer, and t-shirts were being sold. I laughed when I remember how we bought all the girls a shirt that said 'Someone who really loves me bought me this shirt from Portland Oregon' it was better than the other ones they had and they only cost five dollars each. 

"Man this is so exciting." Sasha says paying for her drink and bag of chips.  

I nod and order water for myself along with some gummy worms. "I can't wait for the show to start." I agree as I hand over some money and take the change and my bag of goodies. 

"Hopefully the opening act doesn't take too long; I want to see my man." Sasha laughs making me roll my eyes. She seriously has an unhealthy obsession with Hunter Hayes voice and his music. Every time one of his songs comes on she sighs dreamily and says he has a way with words.  

"Don't worry; you'll get your eye candy soon." I tease as we make it to our chairs once more. The stands are more crowded than they were before, the chairs next to ours filled with squealing girls and reluctant boyfriends. 

The lights dimmed little by little making the crowed go wild. Sasha screamed and held onto my arm hard. I winced and tried to pry her hand away from my own but it was no uses so I was forced to jump along with her and act like a total idiot. 

A moment later music began to play a song by the opening act Dustin Lynch. 

"Welcome everybody!" he shouts in his mic making the sea of people scream and shout. "I know you just want to hear from the man of the hour, you all know who I'm talking about." He says and we scream again. "And don't worry; I won't keep you too long from him. So here it goes, we'll start off a little slow, just to get you all worked up." He says as the band begins to shift the music to a slower tune.