"Why did you touch my personal things, that without my permission? Where are your manners now?" I said in anger because now that's the only thing I can feel. Meri kismat hi footi hai

"First, answer to my question, Is. That. True. Or. Not " he asked me and now I can see anger and coldness in his tone.

I took a deep breath and replied
"yes, yes it was true but not now, it was when I was a child and I don't know what's right and what's wrong. But now I'm clear about my feelings, I cannot love an emotion less person, who's too selfish to marry someone for his own good, who misbehaves with her would be wife, who takes away everything from me, who doesn't know even what love is, I can't even love that person in my dreams who doesn't even care for me" I said him all this in one breath and I know it was quite harash but it was also true. He hurt me so much, but still my love for him was still the same.

I love him, I love him unconditionally.
I love him even in my ignorance.
I love him when I don't even know.
I just love him.
I swear when he smiles, I forgot how to breathe. Brown was never my favourite colour until I saw his eyes. His voice, please don't make me forget that. Everything about him is like a dream, a bliss, I would say he's a dream.

But still I can't say this loud. I know he'll never feel the same, he'll never reciprocate my feelings or I'll never get the love of my life. We are just tied with a marriage which is also a contract and that's for two years. After that he'll be in his own and I will do the same. Will I?

Will I ever manage to move on from him, I still can't hate him after what he did with me so how can I do that after two years.

"Good, toh akal hai tumme, I hope you don't do this mistake in future, you know right what's our marriage is, it's a contract marriage and no emotions are present in this relationship, it was only a deal"  he said making me out of my thoughts.

"I know, and that's why I asked you why you touch my personal things. We have drawn a line between us which we both respect but, why did you cross your line?" I replied, but my voice was not stable, it's like I'm in the verse to cry, but still I hold my emotions.

"I'm your husband, and I have the right to know everything about you" he replied back.

"Ohh toh abb rights ki baari aagai jab baat tumpe aya; tab ye rights kahan tha jab meine pucha tha Neil ke bare mein? Shirf tum mere pati ho, I'm no one to you, if you are forgetting Mr Singhania you are my husband, ONLY for freaking two years and after that we have different paths " I said again reminding him specially to myself.

"I know Mrs Singhania, I'm your husband for freaking two years but two years complete hone tak mein husband hun and husband hone ne nate mera haaq hai tumpe doo saal ke liye, and about that Neil matter I will say, if I feel you deserve to know that" he said, and do you mean deserve to know, the same thing I can say to him that I have also the rights on him for two years.

"Kamal hai aap Mr Singhania. Jab khud par baat aati hai tab sab sahi hota but jab meri baari aati hai kahan se aate hai ye kamal kamal ke idea baat behkane ke, seriously you are a genius and an antique piece" I said.

"You- " before he would say anything my parents came and tell us to come to have dinner.

We went to have dinner but my mind was stuck on one thing, and that scene was playing again and again in my head and his words are ringing in my ear.

It was a long day I guess and still it's not over yet. We are going back to our home after having dinner in my parents house and after that incident we both didn't talk with each other.

Ohh god, ab iss awkwardness ko kaise dur karu. Mere sath hi kyu hota esa.
I want to cry loudly but situation bhi mujhe rone nhi de rahe. And now we both have reached home.

🥀

Hello lovelies!!

Hope you guys are doing well but I'm not 😭

My exam is around the corner so updating chapters are quite hard.

But still I'm trying my best so you guys show your love.

Complete the vote and comment target.

And follow me on Instagram

Lots of love 🫶
Ruhi

Lots of love 🫶Ruhi