The Truth.

A few days have passed, Chosen couldn't even work, trying to think of a way to tell Dark the truth.

They started planning everything of  the wedding. Who would go, the food, songs, etc. They were almost done. Almost done.

The wedding was getting near. Just about a month and they were going to be officially husbands, finally happy, finally together forever, "or at least that's what I want to think" Chosen placed his head on his hand.

TSC sighed "Every month is a new problem for you two."
"That's not true, two months ago we were totally happy"

"Two months ago! Listen at what you're saying Chosen!" Second said while finishing up a frame of an animation, "look, i understand is hard for you to tell him the truth, but you cannot cover the sun with one finger!"

Chosen groans "and now you also say that"

"It's the truth! He needs to know, sooner or later he will have to know all that happened that day"

"And what if I just... Don't tell him?" Chosen looked at Second worried
"Didn't you said king told you that if you don't tell him, he would do it?" That answer made Chosen cover his face with his hands "Ugh, I don't know anymore!"

"Whit my experience on relationships, I'd say that you need to tell him!"

"You only had a boyfriend! And broke up with him just a month after!"

Second throw the pencil tool from Adobe Animate to Chosen. "And what- ow!" Alan gave him a small hit on his head, "I don't want you two fighting again" he write down and then delete it.

"I... I don't know if I should even tell him..."
Red walked in the Tab. "What you guys talking about?"

"Chosen cheated on Dark with a guy that is going to be their priest in their wedding and now he doesn't knows how to tell gim"

"Oh... But that's very easy. I mean, if you two are getting married it's because he loves you! And if he forgive you for that then I don't think he would get mad if you just tell him who the guy was."
Red spoke kinda fast

"I... Think you're correct, I should telml him ..." After chosen said that, he felt a small vibration in his phone.

"Oh... It's dark" he typed something back

"What does he says?" TSC stopped drawing for a bit to look at Chosen.

"He wants to- nevermind he doesn't want to come over."

"Is he still afraid of Alan?"

"Pretty much"

They both laugh a bit.

================================================================

I don't think i can make dark stop being afraid of alan in 3 episodes xd