Confusion

--

It's been a few days, things between me and Dark are way better and... Well, I think I am gonna ask him to be my boyfriend or something.

Something feels weird, I feel like if I say that maybe I'll mess things up, what if Dark doesn't feels the same anymore? What if he found another person? What if he is not sure?!

Many things can happen, and I'm afraid of that

--

Chosen has been acting weird... it's like he is looking at me, but at the same time he is not.. what is going on with him?

Since that day he's been giving me little gifts, has been talking more to me and even listening to me! I am starting to get conern about him.

Should I talk about it to him? Maybe I'm just overthinking everythin'... I don't know anymore...
I hope everything it's alright with him.

Wait what if he is acting like that because I like him? What if he doesn't likes me back?! What if he feels uncomfortable with me liking him and, and... I don't know what to think anymore, I would like to answer all this questions but what if it's just some stupid toughs I have? What if he

"Dark?"

TDL gets interrupted by TCO

"Yeah? What is it?"

"You've been looking at that cup for 10 minutes... It's everything alright?"

"Yeah! Yeah I just... Have a lot in my mind"

"How strange, you're not even smart"
TCO gets up and stretches

"I-..."
TDL doesn't wants to fight right now, he wants to get everything he has inside of him out... The toughs, only the toughs.

"Chosen, may I ask you a question?"

"Hmm?"
Chosen raises and eyebrow and looks at him.

"Do you... Do you like..."

"Is that some kind of joke?"
Chosen gets his plate and starts to wash the dishes

"No, no... Do you like me?"

Out of nowhere they both stay still, in complete silence. The tension between them was every second stronger, and Dark was starting to sweat a bit, thinking if he didn't meant to ask that.
Dark stares at his plate for a minute straight

"I- I'm sorry I didn't meant to ask that..."
TDL gets up while saying that

TCO doesn't moves, it starts to look like a statue. TDL sees that and starts to get concerned.

"Chosen? Cho cho?"
He is now taking this as a joke that chosen is doing.

"Chosen come on you can't say nothing"
TDL touches TCO shoulder

When that happens TCO instantly turns to TDL

"I do! I definitely do, I've been wanting to say this to you but I just couldn't find any way! I think you don't feel the same anymore or something, I don't care! I like you... I love you, I want to be with  you for ever so please... If you don't feel the same anymore just... Don't go..."

When TCO finishes saying that, TDL looks impressed, he wasn't waiting for TCO to say that many things.

"Chosen I..."

"I'm sorry, I didn't wanted you to hear everything of these... I- I JUST don't know anymore I-.. I"

"Chosen wait! I do still liking you and even overthinking how would asking you that be. Chosen I love you and... I can't stop thinking on you."

"You really feel the same way?..."

"Chosen I've been giving you THOUSAND of hints, and I'M the dumb one? I've even told you I love you!"

TCO chuckles
"Yeah, I guess you have giving me a lot of hints... Yeah maybe I'm the dumb one..."

"But hey, at least everything's good right?"

TCO looks at TDL with a warm smile. They stare at each other for some seconds

"Chosen, I would like you to be--"

TDL gets interrupted by TCO giving him a kiss.

--

A kiss... A KISS.

I've always imagined how would it feel like to kiss you, but I never thought it would become real.
This feels so damn good. I feel like I'm in a dream or something, it's just so good.

--

I don't even know why I DID THAT
What was I thinking
Will he get mad at me?
DOES HE FEELS UNCONFORTABLE?
DID I BRUSH MY TEETH?

-.-

They both minds were full of toughs, after some seconds, TCO breaks the kiss giving a step back with a really surprised face.

"I..."

"I'm sorry! I never had to do that"

"No! No! It's okay! I mean, it was good anyway"

"It was good?!"

"It was?!"

TCO covers his face with his hands
"Damn I don't even know why I did that"

"Hey! It's okay"
TDL gets TCO hands out of his face

"I'm sorry I... It just feels so weird it's like I am feeling every single emotion at once"

"Yeah, I know how you're feeling."
TDL takes TCO hand

They both smile at each other, and start to give another kiss, they don't want to stop. Never.

"Remember what you said the other night?"
TCO looks at Dark with a flirty face

"What? What did I said? And why are you looking at me in that way?"

"Fuck me~"

TDL steps back
"Man! We were having the best moment of our life you had to remember me that really?

TCO starts to laugh, while TDL starts to walk to the bedroom and TCO follows him

"You really had t o, really"

TDL lays in bed and looks at TCO.

"Hmh... Your smile looks cute..."
TDL blushes

TCO can't stop laughing, he just lays in bed next to TDL. 
TDL just covers his face with his arm.

Haiiiii :3

Maybe chapter 5 the last chapter?? Maybe, comment to see if its the last one

anyways the chapter 5 will com soon xd

bai