Artificial Turf Installation

A typical grass yard can be costly and time-consuming to maintain, particularly in the intense summer heat. In your landscaping, you'll frequently have to deal with unattractive brown patches, dry areas, or parts. You can turn your yard into a stunning, lush green show that lasts all year long by installing fake grass. For the duration of the lawn, artificial grass requires no watering, fertilization, or mowing. This can save you thousands of dollars. By switching to artificial grass or turf, we calculate that you might save up to 80% on lawn care costs.Our team installs your turf as soon as possible so you may start utilizing it right away. They work quickly and effectively. It is advised that you use a qualified installation. Attempting to cut corners during installation puts the lawn in danger of improper installation and consequent malfunctions. Road base preparation is a necessary step in the artificial turf installation. A suitable drainage material composed of crushed rocks of different sizes is called a class II road base. In order to give the artificial grass surface stability, it is installed as a base surface. Depending on your location and accessibility, road basic pricing will vary. To prepare the surface, an installer will typically deliver 4 cubic yards of base material. The installation area will have a stronger surface and a drier synthetic lawn the more road base is put. However, this drives up labor expenses. The base is also the strongest defense against weeds. This is true for applications in both home and commercial settings.Sports fields and commercial synthetic lawns frequently need at least 4 inches of base to allow for adequate drainage and support specialized equipment. When expert artificial grass installers use the optimum quantity of base, you will ensure good drainage and save money on upkeep. Not only is lawn care costly, but it can be a major pain. However, imagine being able to enjoy a year-round lush, green, and natural-looking yard without ever having to water it. What if, in reality, you could accomplish that and never had to give it another mow? Yes, you can, and it's a lot simpler than you might imagine if you work with one of Texas' best artificial turf installation businesses. We provide our clients in Texas with gorgeous, long-lasting, premium artificial turf installations that will make their neighbors green with envy!Pesticides and fertilizer are not necessary for the benefits of artificial grass. It saves you from worrying about puddles getting muddy. It's economical, saving you money on the supplies and labor that go into maintaining a lawn. It will assist you in using less water. There are several advantages for homeowners using artificial lawns. Artificial grass not only saves time on lawn upkeep, but it also does away with the need to water your lawn. You can now return to enjoying your garden with your friends and family on the weekends rather than spending them mowing, fertilizing, and watering it.For many years, our turf has been one of the top brands in Texas for the installation of artificial grass products. With decades of combined experience, we are aware of what our clients want and go above and beyond to consistently provide a high-quality lawn installation. Our first goal is your satisfaction; we don't consider a project complete unless you're delighted with your new artificial turf lawn or landscaping. To ensure durability, we not only utilize the best artificial grass available, but we also employ the newest installation methods. You have up to 20 years to enjoy your evergreen, low-maintenance fake lawn in luxury!