This brought a smile on Shinae's face as she blushes a little smelling those tulips, she really loves them , she really loved how Gngguk paid attention to these small details that her boyfriend lacked .
'Is he even real?' She questions to herself as she smiles.

He sits beside her and starts the engine stepping on gas he speeds up as other cars follows them. She noticed on her way how people stopped to stare at such expensive cars.

She sits opposite to Gngguk on  dinning table in a fancy restaurant.

" Here order the dinner for us."

He gives her the menu  Shinae's eyes widens on seeing the price of dishes Infact two of them combined was equal to her one month salary as her throat dries up, she coughs a little and Gngguk passes her a glass of water immediately.

" Don't think much about prices just order whatever you want."
She lowers the menu a little so that only her eyes were visible and nods at him, then holds it above again getting all confused as she was reading some names for the first time in her life, she gets nervous.

" Do you need any help? Hmm Shinae? "

She lowers the menu a little again and looks at him with an apologetic look as Gngguk's heart almost bursts. He smiles assuringly and takes the menu from her hands and orders some dishes for them after asking about her likes in food.

" This place is so crowded inspite of being so expensive!"
She looks around like a lost child as Gngguk chuckles a little.

" Why? Do you have problem with the crowd? Do you want me to vacate the restaurant like those Kdrama oppas of you girls."

Shinae chuckles.

" No no wait! How do you know about kdrama?  " asks surprised

" My mom is a big fan of them so she narrates me her favourite scenes . "

" Oh Aunty is so cool! " Shinae laughs as Gngguk hears her laughs like that first day and it flutters his heart. Suddenly it strikes her mind that he might feel like as if she is laughing at his mother that's when she observes his gun placed on the dinning table as she gets nervous and  scared.

" S-sorry I shouldn't have laughed. "

She looks down as Gngguk leans forwards on the table.

" Look at me Shinae!"

She looks towards him slowly.

" I am the last person you should be afraid off. I would never, I repeat.. I would never hurt you, I love you too much for that, do you get it? So be as comfortable as you can around me okay?"

She gulps at his confession as her heart warms up. She nods

" Here take this. "

He keeps his gun beside her plate as she flinches a little.

" The moment you feel uncomfortable around me don't hesitate to use it. "

She looks at his gun and gulps but then feels relieved as she slowly starts building trust on him .

" Gngguk I-I mean sir-"

" Call me Gngguk! Or Googie like my closed ones  call me."

" Googie?" She chuckles at him but stops suddenly as she screams internally after realising that  she is making fun of his name. She stops and looks at him but sees him laughing as he was looking down. He looked so ethreal, he is a handsome stranger indeed, she remembers how he told her to not to fear him anymore as she smiles again. Gngguk looks towards her chuckling as her heart skips a beat and she had to take her eyes off him to stop feeling that way .

" I know my nickname is  funny."
" But it's cute too Googie! I like it!"
Gngguk lifts his eyebrows in surprise.

" You liked it?"

She nods as Gngguk smiles at her.
Soon their food was served.

Shinae was enjoying the delicious food as she hums after taking a bite.

" This is so delicious Gngguk did you tried it yet? "
Gngguk looks up at her and finds some sauce smeared outside her lips. He gets tissue and leans forwards while looking towards her lips as she gets nervous and panics, she tries to reach for his gun and grabs it but he wipes off the extra sauce outside her lips instead.
He sits back on his seat as her grip loosens on his gun, she gets embarrassed but hears Gngguk's chuckles.

" I see you already got friends with my gun and now both the girls of mine are planning to kill me. "

Shinae blushes embarrassingly as she looks towards his gun .
She starts munching on her food again when she coughs and her eyes widens on seeing her boyfriend entering that restaurant with his boss, she looks towards Gngguk who was busy in having dinner.

" Gngguk!!"

He looks at her immediately.

" Get up!!"
" What? What happened?"

" I-I mean I am not feeling well I need some fresh air!"

" What?? What happened? are you  okay? Oh god! Come let's see doctor."

He gets concerned and starts checking her temperature and pulse.

"I am fine! there is no need to worry! I just need some fresh air!"
Shinae holds his arm and starts pulling him outside the restaurant.

" Oh wait!" Shinae stop and rushes back.
She returns with his gun handing it over back to him
" What if a child reached it while we were out. "
His heart swells up with love for her even more

" Let's go now."

She holds his wrist and rushed outside with Gngguk as he smiles like a fool while following her.
His guards get alert on seeing him reaching near them as Shinae was pulling him along with her. They all passed smiles to each other .

Shinae and Gngguk were walking on an empty lane as his cars were moving behind them very slowly  and his men were walking beside those cars alertly
" Are you feeling okay?"
"Yeah better."

Shinae spots a ice cream stall as she is unable to contain her excitement and "Oh wow ice cream." slips from her mouth.

And the next second Gngguk was standing with her on the ice cream stall, he buys her, her favourite ice cream. She takes a bite and hums that's when she turns back and finds his men standing beside his cars.

" Are they going to see us eat this delicious ice cream." She raises her eyebrows at Gngguk who chukles.

They both were leaning on one of his car's bonnet as she was  having ice-cream and Gngguk's men  also got their ice cream cups on Shinae's request and they looked so happy.

Gngguk admires her as she was telling a childhood story of her that how her father used to bring it for her as Gngguk's attention is diverted towards her lips with smeared ice-cream, he chuckles and he wipes it off with tissue as she gets startled and stands there  dumbfounded.

" Did it got smared again?"

Gngguk nods as she huffs in embarrassment .
Just then she spots a city bus. She keeps her ice-cream on the bonnet.

" Okay then! Let's call it a day, I am getting late. See you on next date."

She bows at him and starts rushing towards her bus.

" Wait! I'll drop you!"

" No! Thank you. I have to visit somewhere before going home."

She gets in the bus and leaves as Gngguk sighs. He looks at her ice-cream cup and smiles, he picks it up and finishes off the remaining ice cream and turns around, his men who were staring at him started looking elsewhere as Gngguk's cheeks heat up. He walks towards his car and leaves.

___________________________________________________________________________