Teenager Zombie Apocalypse CH-5

Ayan wakes up in a room with food and beverages kept on a table near him, he stands up and goes to the door of the room which is surprisingly locked.

Ayan : HELLO !! DEEPANSHU? NAITIK? anyone there?

Deepanshu : Yes, you ok now?

Ayan : Yes, but why am i locked here?

Deepanshu : It is a long story.....

Ayan : Then tell me the whole thing and for how much time have i been unconscious?

Deepanshu :Ok then, but first i have a shocking discovery. The zombies are able to speak to us!!

Ayan : Yeah i know that

Ayan recalls when he encountered a zombie after running away from Farm no. 8. The zombie was able to talk. How he broke his jaw and the same zombie pierced Ayan's hand with his nail.

Ayan : So, why am i kept locked here in the first place?

Deepanshu : Actually when you became unconscious, Naitik told us that a zombie attacked you and everyone thought you had been infected so everyone decided to leave you outside the house but I convinced everyone that you should rather be kept locked in one of the rooms to check whether you are a zombie or not. You have been unconscious for 2 hours.

Ayan : But i am still not a zombie, now can you unlock me?

Deepanshu : Sorry but no i can't.

Ayan : Why is that?

Deepanshu : Now, let me come to the main topic, as i said zombies could talk. You know there are a lot of zombies in front of our house who kept banging on our door. We tried to shoot them down with the blue bullets but when there was one zombie left, the last zombie screamed, "You all humans have a zombie in your house, even if i am killed, I am sure that the zombie in your house will kill you all."

Deepanshu : This sentence of the zombie has raised suspicion among everyone of you being the zombie among us. 

Ayan : So, when will i get out?

Deepanshu : I don't know but i have left food and beverages along with some medicine also on the table. Feel free to consume it.

Ayan then thoroughly thinks about what the last zombie said.
It was then Night time. No one has come to even talk to him after his chat with Deepanshu
Ayan was then hungry and he started to eat the food and beverages kept on the table. He then lays on the bed and falls asleep.
Ayan wakes up midnight to a large noise. He sees his door open and Mayank with Ayan's real gun pointed at Ayan and others standing behind Mayank

Ayan : Well, i didn't think that you all wanted to kill me.

Ayan : Even after I did save you all this much time.

Ayan starts walking towards them while saying all this.
Before a blink of an eye, Ayan grabs the gun from Mayank's hand and pushes him towards the others.
He then checks the magazine and then points his gun towards others.

Ayan : Now first tell me what is happening.

Everyone : STOP !! we didn't intend to kill you, there is a misunderstanding.

Ayan (angry) : THEN EXPLAIN !!

Naitik : Calm down, as deepanshu told you about what the last zombie said about a zombie in our house, we thought that its you. We were all asleep when I woke up to a strange noise. I was sure that it was not from someone among us. So that left us with only you as a suspect for making that noise. The noise was of growling so I thought you became a zombie. We thus came into your room to check if you are really the zombie.