Teenager Zombie Apocalypse CH-1

Notice- The story revolves around some main character among whom the main character is "Ayan (me)". For references in the story, some images would be given below dialogues, the images will only be a reference and do not represent the real character. Also the slanted lines would represent an action or a scenery while the dialogues would be represented along with speaker.

________________________________________________________________________________

It was around 2:00 pm in the noon. Ayan with some school friends was going home after giving boards examination. They boarded a metro train.

Ayan : The exam was quite easy.

Friend 1 : It surely was.

Friend 2 : yeah, ....

Everyone on the metro was quiet and were staring at us.
Feeling awkward, Ayan's group stopped talking.
Ayan felt suspicious about the strange silent environment around him as it was different from other days.
Ayan whispers to his group.

Ayan : Hey, why did we stop talking?

Friend 3 : Other people are sitting quiet. It feels awkward to be the only one to make noise.

Ayan : Ok then.

The environment is silent again

Ayan and his friends were just thinking about their own things. Suddenly an old person continuously coughs a lot and falls to the ground. People tried going near the person to help him but weren't getting close to him to help him stand or call for help. Ayan's friends tried to go help the man but Ayan stops them as their departing station had arrived. While Ayan's group left the metro, Ayan cold heartedly stares at the fallen person, who had fainted till now. Ayan left too with his friends.

Ayan : What an awkward day, I want to go home quickly.

Friend 2 : Yeah, but I am regretting not being able to help that old man. Those people were so bad, they did not even dare to give support to the old man.

They decided to take a van back home as it would take time to walk
But to their surprise, no van was seen, a place full of vans didn't have any van, every van was parked and no driver was there.

Ayan : Something is wrong.

Ayan ran as fast as he could towards his home.
He went home and saw nobody but just his parent's phone.
He took both of the phone and realized that his parents don't have their phone and Ayan himself has no way to contact his parents.
Even more, the phone didn't receive any signal.
He went outside his house in order to call Deepanshu (his friend).
At Deepanshu's house, he rings his house bell

Ayan : Deepanshu!!!

Deepanshu comes in his balcony

Deepanshu : Wait I am coming in like 2 minutes.

Ayan : Wait, first listen!!!

Deepanshu has gone inside his house
At the same time Ayan sees Naitik (another friend) coming home from his boards examination

Ayan : Hey!!! Naitik.

Naitik : Yeah? What?

Ayan rushes towards Naitik

Ayan : Can you come outside after keeping you bag inside your house for a while please?

Naitik : Ok sure, how did your boards paper go by the way?

Ayan : Lets talk about that later.

Deepanshu comes outside running

Deepanshu : Ayan, are you home alone too?