Teenager Zombie Apocalypse CH-4

Ayan : Well we don't have any time to hurry up. Since our shelter is now full of zombies who are unconscious for 1 day and it is night time. These zombies are too much for us to throw them. Also lets keep in mind that we are short on food. Let us head out and find a new shelter.

Naitik : I have an idea, may i suggest?

Ayan : Yeah go on......

Naitik : Lets divide into groups and go to the nearest grocery stores to find and collect supplies.

Ayan : And what about shelter, because the zombies are not dead yet.

Naitik : lets take shelter in someone's house that belongs to one of us.

Ayan : Ok but which house?

Deepanshu : Lets take the Ayush's home. He also can't resist because he is asleep forever. HAHA.

Mayank : You are talking too much, shut up right now.

Deepanshu : Or what? Will you hit me? Huh? You can't hit me little kid, know your place.

Mayank rushes to punch Deepanshu with all his strength

Ayan : 1.....and 2. This will be enough to kill you both.

Mayank gets scared and calm down as he has heard Ayan doing one murder and also seen him doing another murder with his own eyes

Ayan : Ok now lets continue the planning, Ayush's house seems good, its high and broad too.

Naitik : Ok, lets decide on Ayush's house. Now what about group distribution.

Ayan : I will be the captain of first group and Naitik will be of second.

Ayan : Who wants to be in my group?

Mostly everyone raises their hand.

Naitik : How much bullet do you have in your real gun?

Ayan : About 6 bullets.

Naitik : Ok, you take your real gun and I will take the gun with blue bullets. Since it has lots of ammunition.

Ayan : I don't care, tell me the groups. You all decide the groups. Till then I will go and look if there are any zombies outside.

Ayan goes to the edge of the terrace and looks down from the railing. The surrounding is silent and no movement can be seen. Ayan was chilling But then Naitik calls him.

Ayan : Looks like the group have been decided.

Ayan walks towards them.

Naitik : The groups have been decided. Its a group of two. The groups are -
                 (i) Ayan and Me
                (ii) Deepanshu and Sujal
               (iii) Mayan and Drishti
               (iv) Those 2 new girls
                (v) And Mayank will be left alone in Ayush's house to take care of it.