she then grabbed her plate as both of them made it outside where the security was—"you're out." the guy said as tyler nodded. he then interlinked his hand with rayleigh as they walked up to the stage.

he stopped behind the curtain before turning to rayleigh—

the baby started kicking on rayleigh's bladder as she held onto her self before sighing—she had to use the bathroom once again while trying to enjoy the show.

rayleigh let out a small laugh as she held onto the bottom of her stomach—"you gotta stop kicking mommy ray ray, i gotta pee now." rayleigh said to herself as she slowly and carefully walked downwards off the stage.

there were steps made for her as she exited off the stage—and she was trying to get through all of the people, but they were screaming loudly because tyler came up to them and shook their hands.

people were starting to push rayleigh left and right trying to get to tyler as she held onto her self—eventually they overran her too much rayleigh fell onto the floor before somebody stepped onto her ankle causing her to yell out loudly.

all rayleigh heard was loud yelling before people started running over towards her—rayleigh felt herself getting picked up by somebody before she stood up.

as soon as rayleigh stood up she held onto her ankle in pain—"breathe mama breathe." rayleigh heard tyler say infront of her before she started doing what he asked.

"my baby, is my baby okay?!" rayleigh asked in distress as she let go of her ankle quickly when held onto her belly—tyler looked at rayleigh in pain as he looked at his security that was surrounding them.

"stop the show stop the show." tyler said to the security as they nodded—tyler looked at rayleigh guilty as he felt like it was his fault she got ran over by his fans.

"i'm sorry mama." tyler said shaking his head as rayleigh looked at him—"i'm okay, i just don't feel raya kicking me anymore." rayleigh said scared before she cried out in pain due to her leg.

at this point almost the whole show was looking at the situation—"bring out a wheelchair!" tyler yelled as the security quickly came with one.

rayleigh tapped on her stomach gently trying to get raya to move around, but she didn't feel anything—"tyler we have to go to the hospital, i don't feel her!" rayleigh cried out as tyler held onto her.

eventually the security brung out a wheel as they sat down rayleigh—she was crying while trying to get raya to move still. "cmon mama, move for me okay?" rayleigh said as tyler wiped her tears.

the ambulance was outside before they loaded rayleigh and tyler into the vehicle before they headed to the hospital.

MIAMI HOSPITAL
&INTENSECARE
9:31PM

rayleigh and tyler headed inside the hospital room before they laid rayleigh down in a bed—they quickly gathered their tools trying to make sure the baby was there.

rayleigh had just got done crying from how much pain she was in as tyler held onto her hand in remorse—he felt like it was his fault, he hadn't been keeping an eye on rayleigh like he as supposed to, and now she was hurt, and they could of possibly lost their daughter.

"i'm so sorry mama." tyler said lowly as rayleigh looked at him—"tyler it's not your fault, i just wanna know if our baby is okay." rayleigh said before the doctor came into the room

tyler quickly lifted his head up before rushing over to the doctor—"our daughter okay?" tyler asked worriedly as the doctor led him back over toward rayleigh.

"your baby is fine." the doctor said quickly relieving the two parents as they held onto each other—"but unfortunately you have a sprained ankle." the doctor said pointing to rayleigh's foot as she sighed outta relief.

"okay that's fine, i'm just glad our baby is okay." rayleigh said putting her hand over her heard as tyler held onto her hand.

"we have to keep you overnight, it's for you and the baby's safety, you also need a cast." the doctor said as rayleigh and tyler nodded. it was 9pm at night, there wasn't a chance rayleigh and tyler were going home anyways.

"okay thank you doctor." tyler said as she smiled at them before exiting—rayleigh looked at her ankle before shaking her head.

"this is crazy, i'm just glad raya is alright." rayleigh said as tyler nodded before letting out a small sigh. "this is my fault." tyler said with his hand on his forehead as rayleigh shook her head quickly.

"stop saying that, we're okay." rayleigh said holding onto tyler's hand as he couldn't even look at her

"tyler, please look at me." rayleigh said as he slowly lifted his head up seeing rayleigh's red poofy eyes—"i did this ray." tyler said as he held onto rayleigh's hand.

"tyler meeks, we're okay alright? i love you." rayleigh said as tyler looked at her—"i love you more." tyler said as rayleigh smiled at him before laying her head down.

"i'm so tired, hopefully they hurry with this cast." rayleigh said as she let out a small laugh—tyler let one out aswell just happy that rayleigh wasn't crying anymore. he couldn't bare to see her like that knowing the damage he had caused.

"i gotta go on instagram and let them know no more shows for a while, i can't believe they ran you over." tyler said shaking his head as he unlocked his phone and went to instagram.

"tyler no, it was an accident." rayleigh said before opening her eyes and watching tyler—"i can't do anymore shows for a while anyways, i gotta take care of you." tyler said before he finished uploading his story.

rayleigh just sighed lowly before she laid her head down and closed her eyes—eventually the doctors came back in and finally gave rayleigh her cast.

so now the two were finally heading back home after a long day.