𝟏𝟓❧

MIAMI FLORIDA NIGHTCLUB11:49PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
NIGHTCLUB
11:49PM

RAYLEIGH walked over to the bar where she often got drinks from the bartender—they weren't close, but they sometimes talked.

"wild night?" the bartender asked rayleigh as she nodded before she let out a stiff laugh. "i'm just glad i get to see my boyfriend after this." rayleigh said as the bartender looked at her shocked.

"you got a boyfriend?" she said as rayleigh nodded quickly—"why's that surprising?" rayleigh asked confused while taking a sip of her mimosa as the bartender shook her head.

"i just didn't expect you to have one, you're always quiet and mysterious." she said as rayleigh laughed. "i get-rayleigh!" the owner shouted from the side of her as she quickly whipped her head towards him.

"my office now." the boss said before turning around and heading towards his office—rayleigh and the bartender looked at eachother before rayleigh got up and headed to his office.

soon as rayleigh got in there the owner was standing there looking all mad and he was turning red—"you're sleeping with a regular costumer?!" the boss asked as rayleigh threw her head back in confusion.

"what are you-" rayleigh said before the owner pulled out his phone showing a video of rayleigh and tyler kissing. "uhm..i-no! you're fired." the boss said as rayleigh's mouth dropped as she felt the tears building up into her eyes.

"what..? you can't fire me!" rayleigh said confused thinking about all the hard work she put into her job—"i can, and i just did. pack all of your stuff." the owner said as rayleigh shook her head quickly.

"fine." rayleigh said as a tear fell down her face—she couldn't afford to lose this job it was all she had and her only source of income. rayleigh walked to the locker room while wiping her tears.

soon as rayleigh walked in all eyes were on her, and she heard a few snickers here and there—"consequences have actions, shouldn't of put your hands on me." the girl rayleigh fought two days ago said as rayleigh whipped her head towards her.

rayleigh grabbed her stuff before she sat it by the door—and as soon as she sat her stuff down she ran over to the girl she previously fought and started swinging on her.

all rayleigh heard was a bunch of girls screaming before the security came and pulled her off the girl—rayleigh had tears running down her face she heard the owner telling them to kick her out.

she eventually got dropped off at the exit of the club as they threw her stuff out aswell—rayleigh was now hyperventilating while she called tyler.

he wyickly answered on the third ring before almost immediately hearing rayleigh's broke sobs—"what's wrong mama?" tyler asked as he quickly got out of his bed, putting his shoes on, and exiting the house. rayleigh didn't even have ti say too much. he knew she was at work, but by the sounds of her cries he knew it wasn't good.

"th-the-they f-fired me." rayleigh said as tyler sighed before pulling out of the driveway—"you outside? i can hear the cars." tyler said as he felt his heart aching for the girl. he paid the owner money just for rayleigh to get fired.

"ye-yes they threw me out." rayleigh said as she continued crying as tyler gripped the steering wheel—"i'm right here turning the corner." tyler told rayleigh as she nodded before hanging up.

rayleigh put her hands around her body trying to keep herself warm as her stuff was scattered all over the floor—she had makeup, essentials, her id's and all kinds of stuff in her purse and they just threw it on the floor like it was nothing.

rayleigh wiped her eyes as she started picking up the stuff on the floor before she stopped completely and started crying even more—thankfully tyler quickly pulled up and ran over to rayleigh.

"cmon mama, you good." tyler said as he helped her pick up her stuff before embracing her tightly—tyler laid rayleigh's head in his chest as she continued crying loudly. it wasnt even about her getting fired anymore, she just fought the same girl again, nobody at work liked her, she got threw out like trash, it was just all too much for her small heart.

rayleigh was never an aggressor, she treated everybody with respect—she didn't deserve to get treated how she had been lately. but it would all be in her favor, tyler was gonna make them regret it.

"stop cryin ray, look at me." tyler said pulling rayleigh's head away from his chest gently as she looked at him with her red eyes—"take a deep breath, i right here." tyler said as rayleigh's chest lifted up and down quickly as she tried to contain her breathing.

"breathe." tyler said as rayleigh stopped crying as she attempted to take deep breaths—she kept snuggling while doing so as tyler rubbed her back up and down—"cmon you staying with me." tyler said as he picked her purse and clothes off the floor before grabbing her hand and leading them to the car.

tyler opened the door for rayleigh as she got in mumbling a small thank you while tears kept falling—tyler then put her stuff in the backseat before getting in himself.

"want me to park? or you wanna go home?" tyler asked as rayleigh shook her head quickly—"i wanna go to your house." rayleigh said wiping her eyes as tyler nodded.

"look at me ray." tyler said as rayleigh looked at him while sniffling—"you good ight? you ain't need that shitty job anyways." tyler said annoyed that the owner just kicked rayleigh out like nothing.

"but tyler it's my only source of income, how am i gonna live now?" rayleigh asked looking at the floor while trying to stop herself from crying again.

"you can live with me, this forever i gotchu mama, believe that." tyler said looking at rayleigh as she then looked up at him with a slight smile.

"i don't know tyler." rayleigh said about the living part, they had just became a couple. she felt like her moving in already was moving too fast. she was getting overwhelmed by everything.

"just think about it, let's go home and order food and watch tv." tyler said as rayleigh nodded before laying her head back on the seat—she would forever be greatful for tyler. he managed to make everything alright.